Actors you DON'T think Nolan will work w/ again

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Not that Nolan has ever had trouble w/ any of his actors, I'm sure to one extent or another he'd love to collaborate again w/ some of them, but as we all know sometimes the right part dosn't come up again. So, of all past Nolan actors, which do you see not reteaming w/ him in the future? (And obviously, actors already signed for Batman 3 don't count, unless we're talking outside the franchise)

For me, I'd have to say Al Pacino and Leonardo DiCaprio. Even w/ the sucess both had w/ Nolan (Inception was Leo's biggest opening, and Insomnia was easily Pacino's last great role), I just don't see him working w/ them again. Maybe its cause I see them so much as the characters they've already played (as opposed to Bale, or Caine, etc.)

Memento - Joe Pantoliano & Carrie Anne-Moss
Insomnia - Hilary Swank & Robin Williams (Al Pacino has a shot for some next movie)
Batman Begins - Rutger Hauer, Katie Holmes and I tend to say Liam Neeson
The Prestige - Andy Serkis and (may be surprising) Hugh Jackman
The Dark Knight - Maggie Gyllenhaal, Aaron Eckhart
Inception - Ellen Page, Dileep Rao

KATIE HOLMES! Thank god.

Jonas Agersø wrote:KATIE HOLMES! Thank god.
Absolutly this^.

Memento-Carrie Anne Moss, Joe Pantoliano
Insomnia- Al Pacino, Robin Williams
Batman Begins- Katie Holmes, Rutger Hauer
The Prestige- Scarlett Johansenn, Andy Serkis, David Bowie
The Dark Knight- Maggie Gyllenhall, Aaron Eckhart, Nicky Katt ( :lol: ) , Heath Ledger ( :( )
Inception- Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Dileep Rao, Tom Berenger,Peter Postelwaithe

Katie Holmes. Ek.

Am I the only one who has a soft spot for Katie Holmes?

akv1984 wrote:Am I the only one who has a soft spot for Katie Holmes?
Katie was almost in TDK but had scheduling conflicts. I think if the opportunity comes along, Chris may use her again.

I also don't mind Katie. She isn't spectacular but I found her portrayal better than Maggie Gyllenhaal.

TDK SPOILER:
It's weird that my brother says that the only reason why Rachel Dawes died in TDK was because of this actress conflict with Katie Holmes not agreeing to appear for TDK (because according to him, she wanted more money). So as an act of revenge, they killed off the character. Utterly stupid and incoherent, IMO.

niniendowarrior wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Am I the only one who has a soft spot for Katie Holmes?
Katie was almost in TDK but had scheduling conflicts. I think if the opportunity comes along, Chris may use her again.

I also don't mind Katie. She isn't spectacular but I found her portrayal better than Maggie Gyllenhaal.

TDK SPOILER:
It's weird that my brother says that the only reason why Rachel Dawes died in TDK was because of this actress conflict with Katie Holmes not agreeing to appear for TDK (because according to him, she wanted more money). So as an act of revenge, they killed off the character. Utterly stupid and incoherent, IMO.
Glad someone agrees with me. I too enjoyed Katie's performance. With Maggie's, it was kind of weird. I hated her the first time I saw the film. Then as I saw it over and over again, I started to like her performance. But I will love Katie's even more. Katie is an all right actress. People just brush her off too easily.
I refuse to believe that. That just sounds pretty stupid.

akv1984 wrote: Glad someone agrees with me. I too enjoyed Katie's performance. With Maggie's, it was kind of weird. I hated her the first time I saw the film. Then as I saw it over and over again, I started to like her performance. But I will love Katie's even more. Katie is an all right actress. People just brush her off too easily.
I refuse to believe that. That just sounds pretty stupid.
I found Maggie to be a really weak mental character. Like she tries to be tough but can't be tough. And when thrown into either Wayne or Dent, she just melts like crazy. Holmes isn't this emotional pendulum and even though both actresses didn't really provide a fantastic acting performance, Holmes sufficed as an assistant DA. Maggie isn't convincing enough. That's just my two cents.
I know! I was like... wuh? It just sounded so silly and I think that if Team Nolan Writing Crew killed off a character, there would be really good reasons for it.