Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
LelekPL wrote:
Nolan62 wrote:I hope an announce tomorrow for Christmas like in 2015 for Dunkirk^^
You do realize that Christmas 2015 is over one year after Interstellar? So no, you won't be getting any annoucement in January or even the first half of next year. Maybe late in 2018... if we're lucky
I'm afraid yes, I'm dreaming too much.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

According to the fact that Hitcher is one of his favourite movies, it would be interresting seeing him tackling a road movie.

I think Nolan's gifts would show themselves highly congruent with Stephen King's material, weirdly. The most recent Dark Tower adaptation is unfortunate in this regard, as we're unlikely to see another one any time soon. But Nolan's take on King's western/sci-fi/fantasy opus would *feel* right. Fantastic, but concrete. Huge in scale, but grounded in tone. The requisite tension, world building, cross cutting...I think if anyone could get it right, it would be him.

Nolan should have done Dark Tower with McConaughey and Elba.

he should make that goddamned vince mcmahon biopic

nelson season 2 wrote:he should make that goddamned vince mcmahon biopic

TeddyBlass wrote:
nelson season 2 wrote:he should make that goddamned vince mcmahon biopic

hey bb missed u

What about a Dan Eldon's biopic starring Timothée Chalamet?

Yes, meanwhile his Howard Hughes's biopic, It would be interesting to see him tackling an another biopic.