Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I have finished Playdead's "Limbo" and "Inside" and I was thinking it would be so freakin' cool if Chris decided to make a movie based on one of the games. What do you guys think?

User of Interest wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 8:11 pm
I have finished Playdead's "Limbo" and "Inside" and I was thinking it would be so freakin' cool if Chris decided to make a movie based on one of the games. What do you guys think?
I remember him talking about an Inception video game way back when the movie came out, but I guess it never got made.

I don't even think the Nolans live in Burbank.

Ace
:lol:

Ace wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 7:51 am
:lol:
Lol

Maybe that now Nathan Crowley is free after he has finished working on First Man, Nolan can start making preparations for the new project.

His Syncopy office is on the WB-lot (Burbank). His other "work/live" compound (two houses) is not far from the AFI building, I think.
Anyways, Nolan spotted at a showing of First Man in LA:

Robin wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 11:29 am
His Syncopy office is on the WB-lot (Burbank). His other "work/live" compound (two houses) is not far from the AFI building, I think.
Anyways, Nolan spotted at a showing of First Man in LA:
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! CHRIS NOLAN IS NOT IN A SUIT! I REPEAT, HE IS NOT IN A SUIT, ACCOMPANIED BY DODD'S SMARTER CLONE!