Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Forum Pro
Law
Just saw Nolan in an elevator in NYC. I asked wtf his deal was and why tf he hasn't announced his new film yet. He stood silent and walked out of the elevator once the doors opened. As they closed, he turned around and said "are you watching closely?". So that's a sign

Law wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 1:02 pm
Just saw Nolan in an elevator in NYC. I asked wtf his deal was and why tf he hasn't announced his new film yet. He stood silent and walked out of the elevator once the doors opened. As they closed, he turned around and said "are you watching closely?". So that's a sign
That must have been nice. I’ve also met Christopher Nolan not so long ago, but when I did, he just stood up, poured his coffee on me, and walked away. All I wanted was an autograph.

Law wrote:
This is good news

Law wrote:
Is the first sentence a joke or is it true ?

Law wrote:
Nice

Law wrote:
He might be making The Prestige into a trilogy, but backwards. Using the three magic trick acts mentioned in The Prestige : The Pledge, The Turn and The Prestige.
If this is the case, then his next film will be called The Turn. Or if he does the first act of the structure next then his next film will be called The Pledge.
If this is the case, then It would be a non chronological trilogy of non chronological films based on the three act structure of the magic trick within the film.

Also, if you watch the latest interview with Christian Bale on youtube. He looks a lot like his character did in The Prestige.

"How about a magic trick?"

Law wrote:
why are people genuinely believing this

Bacon wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 3:05 pm
Law wrote:
We don't.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Bacon wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 3:05 pm
Law wrote:
Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
[/quote]

nice