Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
He keeps using it more and more each film. I bet he’s planning on something he can use it exclusively. He’ll have to have a good plan for the dialogue, but perhaps it’ll be less difficult than in the past

Wish I could pin this here:

HE ALREADY DID THAT WITH DUNKIRK! HE SAID IT HIMSELF IN AN INTERVIEW! DUNKIRK HAS AS MUCH IMAX AS A FEATURE FILM SHOULD HAVE! Thank you.

In all seriousness, he'll probably shoot on IMAX but he will mix it with either 35mm or 5/65mm unless he changes his mind about ADR or makes a silent film (which Dunkirk almost is and he said his next film will probably have more dialogue than Dunkirk). Also, if he decides to keep the camera away from the actors' faces. Imagine acting out an intimate scene with a noisy microwave sized camera right close to your face :lol:

Yeah, I can't see him going full IMAX. He was only able to use so much of it his last two films with Dunkirk being sparse on dialog and Interstellar being able to record dialog within the helmets. So it'll be interesting to see how he works around that if he goes back to a bigger script.

Boom! His next film (still a classic):

Any damn day now....

Gosling hasn't signed up for anything post First Man, so I'm going to assume Nolan's going to cast him.

Honestly his last several have been trash, he needs to go back to making snobby $2,000 home movies.

Nolan might cast Rockwell...:

User of Interest wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 8:47 pm
Yes please :thumbup:

User of Interest wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 8:47 pm
hey, now !