Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
just a crazy idea imagine Mr Nolan following R.A.F fighters and of course among them Collins for THE BATTLE OF BRiTAiN sounds crazy i know but why not

Do you think that one day he will return to the idea of making a film filmed entirely in IMAX?

Picasso wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 1:12 pm
Do you think that one day he will return to the idea of making a film filmed entirely in IMAX?
I think it’s logical and expected he might go full IMAX on this one. If it suits the story. Remember he and Hoyte spent their post Dunkirk time doing the 2001: a space odyssey 70mm work. I’m sure his maxim of opening up worlds and things never seen before will hold true. While he can command the budgets we can expect BIG movies.

Picasso wrote:
I'd be surprised if this was an idea anyone thought he had abandoned...

TeddyBlass wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 4:57 pm
Picasso wrote:
I'd be surprised if this was an idea anyone thought he had abandoned...
Surely Dunkirk was a further test run

Picasso wrote:
If he decides to make a silent film then yes. Otherwise I don't see it happening since he hates ADR. I think Dunkirk is as close to full IMAX as one could get for a feature film.

Here's an idea: Gosling hunting DiCaprio in a metropolis. Political thriller. The Parallax View meets No Country For Old Men.

Nolan lost leonardo dicaprio, he will play in the Killers of the Flower Moon in 2019.

So...

Time to shut down NF?

I just had a terrifying thought.

What if this isn't a writer's beard like we previously thought, but a retirement beard in the Letterman tradition?