Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Insomniac wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 12:31 pm
natalie wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 12:12 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 8:35 am
"Thomas told me Nolan is actually interested in putting together a western, but the stars haven’t aligned for that yet. She mentioned that Nolan is keen to do a horror film, something tangible and perhaps cerebral, more akin to “Jaws” than something supernatural. We chatted briefly about Nolan’s aborted Howard Hughes screenplay but she is hopeful they can revisit the project in the future, despite the success of Martin Scorsese’s “The Aviator” in 2004, which played a role in derailing Nolan’s effort."

She mentioned that Nolan is keen to do a horror film, something tangible and perhaps cerebral

An IMAX home invasion horror movie.
Source?
http://www.incontention.com/2008/12/04/ ... rk-knight/
I guess he changed his mind since then (2008, really?) :eh:

It's still surprising that Emma would speak so openly about what Nolan wants to make next. Probably the first and last time she ever did that :lol:

Unless of course she was just spreading misinformation :think:

Oh, we're discussing news from ten years ago... I'm sure nothing has changed.

Masterclass with Christopher Nolan on May 12th at Cannes. Maybe it's time to deliver something. (even if I doubt).

My biggest fear is if he takes a break until he does Bond and we don't get a Nolan film until late 2021.

Bacon wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 7:54 pm
My biggest fear is if he takes a break until he does Bond and we don't get a Nolan film until late 2021.

Bacon wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 7:54 pm
That would suck.

He already made his IMAX horror movie.

It was called DUNKIRK.

-Vader

So what's next

We know that it's not going to happen, he is already in the middle of his next project apparently, and it's not official that he will do the Bond 26, he clearly said that the franchise can handle it very well without him, so in my opinion it's not now, he'll continue doing his own things (original story I mean).

From "The Los Angeles Times" today :
Nolan and his team worked for four months on "2001," but he says calling it work doesn't feel quite right. "It was fun, I consider it a great privilege.I was in the middle of writing a script but whenever I was looking for a reason to mess around I came here.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mo ... story.html