Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
And a bunch of holes in his sweater too. What a bum. He must be broke

I think it's pretty safe to say we can expect some kind of an announcement between January to March. I don't think we will get any news this year. It seems like he's going to be working on the script till end of the year, and start production in the middle/end of 2019 for a 2020 release date.

I wonder if they'll announce just the release date first like they did with Dunkirk. I mean, we all know it's gonna be July 2020 but still.

so.....still no news?

If it's summer 2020, the wait will be the same length as the one for Batman Begins and longer than the one for Dunkirk.

RIP NF

All I want for christmas this year........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................announcement for nolan's next film.

I would like his streak of big original films to continue..i would like to see a nolanized goonies/indiana jones style movie of some sort

this is depressing me ive lost will to do anything nolin pls save me 😒

So, that's it, then. Time to re-name the site VilleneuveFans.