Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Sanchez wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 8:49 am
Stop fucking posting McCrabb tweets. It literally doesn't mean jack shit. It's nothing but spam.
nooooo! he's the truth, the truth I tell ya

I've never heard of McCrabb. Not familiar.
What's the story with him?
Can someone share what he's "lied" about and what he's been right about?
Does he have any track record whatsoever?

I'm confused.
They're aware that McCrabb exists, but don't know who he is.
Are they baffled by McCrabb being right? Or baffled by him being wrong?
Obviously he goes by an alias online or else he'd be caught and in trouble.

I guess I'm not understanding why the assumption is that he's a troll / full of shit. Is there a specific reason why Nolan and company would be baffled by him? Is it because he spends so much time making stuff up?

Ace
They are baffled because he pretends to know Nolan personally. He acts like he is Nolan’s BFF.

He claims he edited the trailer for Dunkirk.

He talks about all these projects he has in store but nothing comes of them like a feature film he said he was filming.

He talked about moderating a Q&A with Richard Donner in December that never happened.

Apparently he is now a Showrunner on a tv show..
Last edited by Ace on January 4th, 2019, 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Well, you're right, I think we just have to stop being intrigued or exited by what he's tweeting.

Ace
Hollywood Reporters 9 Biggest questions for 2019

At number 5 is what is Christopher Nolan’s next movie? (3:45)

THR writer Bory Kits: Nolan seems to make a movie every two or three years and since his last one, Dunkirk, was came out in 2017, then it seems like we're due for some news. But Nolan isn't one on whom you're going to read development stories. He works on a script under the radar, reaches out to actors, then goes to the studio and basically says, "Here's what I'm doing, are you in or are you out?"
https://link.hollywoodreporter.com/view ... k/8cca7c9e

It's getting pretty clear that there's a buzz in the air, within the industry and with movie-goers. People are dying to know.

I can't imagine we won't get news very soon. There's noticeable hype over a movie that's not even announced yet, lol.

Angus wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 9:17 pm
It's getting pretty clear that there's a buzz in the air, within the industry and with movie-goers. People are dying to know.

I can't imagine we won't get news very soon. There's noticeable hype over a movie that's not even announced yet, lol.
I, sadly, can imagine that. There is a hype, yep. So what?