Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
He'll deliver his masterclass on May, 13th

C'mon man ...give us something...its been years...

sebal24 wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 6:48 pm
He will do an underwater film.

Nolan said that he would like to explore more about aircrafts after TDKR, and we can see Interstellar and Dunkirk doing that. Also, Dunkirk has little underwater scenes...
So... my conclusion... Submarine movie. :blank:
BioShock Movie :gonf: :gonf:

The Abyss basically still is the go-to underwater shot film (and it sucks there still isn't a blu-ray release). I bet that if Nolan's next film will take place partly if not mostly submerged then I expect Nolan to go even further than Cameron and that shit was crazy like for real, watch the making of.

A road movie would be interesting.

Next week is the CinemaCon, do you think that he can announce something is possible or it's not the place for this kind of thing ?

In 2 hours we will get the answer ;)

I guess nothing was announced.

"Thomas told me Nolan is actually interested in putting together a western, but the stars haven’t aligned for that yet. She mentioned that Nolan is keen to do a horror film, something tangible and perhaps cerebral, more akin to “Jaws” than something supernatural. We chatted briefly about Nolan’s aborted Howard Hughes screenplay but she is hopeful they can revisit the project in the future, despite the success of Martin Scorsese’s “The Aviator” in 2004, which played a role in derailing Nolan’s effort."

She mentioned that Nolan is keen to do a horror film, something tangible and perhaps cerebral

An IMAX home invasion horror movie.

Oh man! I'd be more excited to see a Nolan horror film than a western - which feels weird to say since Dunkirk is a horror film to me, or at least it has horror elements to it.

Nolan62 wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 8:35 am
She mentioned that Nolan is keen to do a horror film, something tangible and perhaps cerebral, more akin to “Jaws”
"BioShock"... is that you?