Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
What happened to Nolan's script for Keys to the Street? I know he's not going to direct it, but there was a cast announced back in 2013 consisting of Gemma Arterton, Tim Roth and Max Irons, and there hasn't been a peep since.

Nolan probably got his lawyers on it and shut it down. I'm sure he just removed his name and the whole thing fell apart as that was the only reason it got any buzz.

Forum Pro
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
Mantis Toboggan wrote:Would love to see Nolan take a crack at a historical epic.
Nolan making a Hannibal biopic is basically my dream come true.
If that happened it would be his first film with a black lead

Anything with Leonardo DiCaprio will be wonderful

Has there been any confirmation on what he's working on right now or he hasn't started yet?

Would love to see another sci-fi masterpiece tho.

Nothing is out yet.

The fact that Dunkirk is going to be a serious awards contender means that we'll probably have to wait longer than usual for information on his next film, since he'll most likely only start working on it after awards season is over. Hopefully he already has some ideas on what he wants to do next.

But then again, if he wins one of the big ones, they could announce his next project shortly after that, to build on the hype. That happens all the time with other filmmakers.

Yeah I doubt he's twiddling his thumbs for half a year.

He could have already started tbh... the man is good at keeping secrets/things quiet