Mr. Hughes Bio adaption

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Mr. Caine wrote:Smaller,more personal film in the vein of Memento and Prestige with Julyan scoring :judge:
I agree, I would like to see Nolan work with Julyan again. I don't really think it'll happen, but they did have a really good thing going there.

I would like Nolan to director a small film again. He done three blockbuster in a row do something smaller next.

I think the people posting against the idea with the argument "I wanna see him do something original like Memento" have a valid point, even if you want to be nit picky as it's not really an original film as it's based on Jonah's idea (his short story was completed after Chris's script I think).

I want him to do Mr.Hughes with a passion simply because he's been quoted "It’s the best thing I’ve written, that I’m most proud of" so either way you look at Mr.Hughes it's a passion project of his, not just another studio film project like Batman, Insomnia or Superman and it's the best thing he's written which includes his best film Memento!

So I really want to see that film :-D

Evidence for the quote btw which includes the history of the Mr.Hughes development.
http://www.christophernolan.net/hughes.php

According to the Empire articles this project is "definitely off the cards".

Insomniac wrote:According to the Empire articles this project is "definitely off the cards".
Source? I don't find the articles
I was really looking forward to this :x

According to Wikipedia...although most of Wikipedia articles are 70% bullshit; Nolan said his Howard Hughes project is currently dead. While that he said is looking forward in making a James Bond film.

If this is true,then is kind of sad for me because I was waiting for this project. Thank you Scorsese for nothing.... :x
Someone can confirm this???

apw
Joseph Dazz wrote: If this is true,then is kind of sad for me because I was waiting for this project. Thank you Scorsese for nothing.... :x
It's true. He said it in the recent Empire Magazine.

Joseph Dazz wrote:According to Wikipedia...although most of Wikipedia articles are 70% bullshit; Nolan said his Howard Hughes project is currently dead. While that he said is looking forward in making a James Bond film.

If this is true,then is kind of sad for me because I was waiting for this project. Thank you Scorsese for nothing.... :x
Wikipedia is more reliable than that man. Anyways, I'm happy to see Mr. Hughes go. I was never excited about it, and a Nolan Bond film is more exciting IMO.

crap. He said that it's the best thing he has written. Hopefully his next movie won't be a blockbuster

Hughes and Bond are both boring as shit to me but if that's Nolan's next project I will be first in line for tickets :JGLface: