Mr. Hughes Bio adaption

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Ok thank you for retracting your statement. :)

Nolan said back in 2006 during promotion for The Prestige that the Hughes script was the best thing he had ever written, even better than Memento. He got screwed over with the greenlighting of the Aviator right when he was finishing his own script. He wants Jim Carrey to play the role. I hope it happens. Could be very interesting.

allstarr55js wrote:Ok thank you for retracting your statement. :)
I didn't? :crazy: When Mr.Hughes is as close to shooting as TDKR is right now i will be more pumped. That is what i was trying to say the whole time. What am i going to get pumped about Mr.Hughes for right now there is nothing to talk about. Obviously i more excited for TDKR at the current moment because it is going to shoot soon and there will be stuff to talk about god your so dumb sometimes.

I hope he makes it. I'm very interested to see what would come of it. If it turns out to be stellar, it could be big for not only him, but Carrey as well. If Carrey stays on that is.

allstarr55js wrote:(Not to mention the fact Martin Scorsese already made a damn good Howard Hughes Biopic.)
Perhaps you missed this bit of info:
Scorsese’s film is understood to have been heavily based on Charles Higham’s biography Howard Hughes: The Secret Life and centered largely on the early years of Hughes' life up to 1947, we hear Nolan’s movie is based on Michael Drosnin’s Citizen Hughes: The Power, the Money and the Madness (first published in 1985), and would focus on the freakier decades of Hughes remarkably secretive and OCD-addled life.

I didn't? When Mr.Hughes is as close to shooting as TDKR is right now i will be more pumped. That is what i was trying to say the whole time. What am i going to get pumped about Mr.Hughes for right now there is nothing to talk about. Obviously i more excited for TDKR at the current moment because it is going to shoot soon and there will be stuff to talk about god your so dumb sometimes.
You said you are more interested in this then TDKR, you did end up retracting your statement. It is not my fault your message did not come across clearly. "Personally Im more interested in this the The Dark Knight Rises" initial comment then "Obviously I am more exited for TDKR"
what i was trying to say the whole time.
Exactly you were "trying" to say that, not my fault your own fault. :lol:

Its not my problem my message didn't come across clear to you. Next time i will remember to spoon feed you every little detail so it comes across clear to you okay? ;)

redfirebird2008 wrote:Nolan said back in 2006 during promotion for The Prestige that the Hughes script was the best thing he had ever written, even better than Memento. He got screwed over with the greenlighting of the Aviator right when he was finishing his own script. He wants Jim Carrey to play the role. I hope it happens. Could be very interesting.
Ooooh, I would love to see Jim Carrey work with Nolan.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Its not my problem my message didn't come across clear to you. Next time i will remember to spoon feed you every little detail so it comes across clear to you okay? ;)
Well when you say one thing then say another your the one who looks dumb. Also way to completely ignore every thing I said.

Hughes is one of my favorite historical figures, Carrey I think is a fine actor, Nolan is my favorite director.....what more could a guy want?