I think Nolan is perfect for making...

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
poplar wrote:No, Nolan should make something original.
This would be better than something original if Nolan pulled it off.

Absolutely not, Stone's film poisoned this material forever. :sick:

Asanty wrote:Absolutely not, Stone's film poisoned this material forever. :sick:
That is why a proper Alexander the Great film needs to get made. It could be a masterpiece if done right.

I would still like to see his Citizen Hughes.

Nolan's Citizen Kane. :oldmanface:

A modern take on French Connection.

I hate remakes, but that is one movie I would love to see.

I think Seneca is an interesting man and I think his life would be suitable for a movie. Especially his dealings with Nero and Agrippina, but also his exile and of course his dramatic death.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd really like Nolan to direct the Justice League movie. I just don't see it having any credence unless he does it!
:)

Nolan is perfect at making action movies. Not the shitty generic type that come to theaters every week, but the smart kind a la Inception and the Batman trilogy.

BroskiSabor wrote:Nolan is perfect at making action movies. Not the shitty generic type that come to theaters every week, but the smart kind a la Inception and the Batman trilogy.
Yes! In fact, SYNCOPY is changing the game!

I think Nolan is perfect to make an adaptation of Patlabor. But just a film based on the second film of the Anime franchise: Patlabor 2: The Movie.

Actually this one of my favorite Anime films and one of the best, directed by Mamoru Oshii(Ghost In The Shell). For those who never saw this film, not everything is based on robots, the film have elements that Nolan can use, such as: Conspiracy, Political Warfare, Philosophy.

I can see the two AH-88 choppers attack sequence made by Nolan. For a better example, just look at the Gotham streets and football stadium bombing on TDKR.