Superman

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Yes, I already have an idea for this, but for the movie, here is my cast list and character roles in my version of Superman, it would be just called Superman, plain and simple

Directors Peter Berg, Paul Greengrass, Martin Campbell or Alfonso Cuaron

Perry White-ex Afgan /Iraq war vet retired general now runs the Daily Planet Ed Harris
Lois Lane Ann HAthaway
Superman /Clark Kent Brandon Routh
James Olsen Jim Sturgess
Metallo / John Corben Dominic Purcell
Lex Lutor Vin Diesel
Intergang leader (forgot his name) Danny Huston

replace diesal with billy zane and I like the rest of your choices. Unfortunately I dont think Routh will be back because the movie underperformed according to the studio., I like the idea of a bulker lex luther--kevin spacey=pusscake. Lex has to be brainy to. Superman is a god in a land of mortals, he's not credited with smarts, just heart. In order to defeat him u need someone who can outhink him and I can't get past Diesel's lisp.

Mr. Nolan, PLEASE tell me you are considering this great actor for the next Superman:

TOM HARDY

He definitely looks the part, he's still a relative unknown, and he is a better actor than ANYONE that has been mentioned previously (besides DiCaprio maybe, but I wouldn't have him anywhere near Superman).

Thanks!

I agree, I think Billy Zane is perfect for Lex Luthor. He has that professional, yet menacing look to him. It would be perfect casting.

Superman on the other hand should be played by a relative newbie, kind of like Routh in Returns.

I also agree with Nolan's idea of having all these big classic stars in superhero movies (like how his films has Morgan Freeman, Michale Caine, Rutger Hauer, Tom Wilkinson).
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I like the Tom Hardy Idea. Everyday, I dig Tom Hardy more and more.