Why not Christopher Priest's latest novel! The Adjacent

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
http://www.npr.org/2014/05/11/310464531 ... e-adjacent

Their style proves to be a working match. Where I have not read neither 'The Prestige' nor 'The Adjacent'.....after watching Prestige and then reading the synopsis(see attached)of Priest's latest....I couldn't help but get excited that this was right up Noland alley and prays he makes this a film reality.

My other Nolan film fantasies would be:

Biography:

Eddie Fields (February 5, 1915 - September 30, 2001 ), born Irving Feldman, was a magician, gambler, pitchman, astrologer, pool shark and mind reader.
Fields was trained as a radio operator in the U.S. Army, but ultimately found his way into special services where he performed shows.
He was part of the group known as "The Unholy Five" consisting of himself, Audley Walsh, John Scarne, Walter B. Gibson and Orson Welles that would meet for lunch at the Dixie Hotel just across from Max Holden's magic shop.
He did a mind reading act with Freddie Teschner and later with George Martz. Bio Life among secrets by Stephen Minch

Fantasy:

Jonni Quest... Jonni is a female (actress not imagined yet) with Clooney as Race and Liam Neeson as Dr. Benton Quest.

Tarzan....any plot...just as long as Nolan Bros involved.

Maybe because of this?

That book does sound sweet...I just hate this guy after watching that interview. So no, I hope Nolan doesn't do this. And I don't think he will either. My money's on an original idea from him.