Which other actors should Nolan bring back from obscurity?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Sucks Nolan failed to bring Eric Roberts back from obscurity. :blank:
Eric Roberts can't act anyway.
He was wonderful in his small part in TDK imho.

If you're asking a serious question, I'll give you a serious actor. Knowing how Nolan operates, he always makes brilliant casting choices that at first make you say, "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU THINKING!?"

With that said, I suggest Miguel Ferrer. He was the dude who got blown up in his house in Robocop. He's been in many other things, and the dude can act, but he's not an obvious choice IMO for an A-List movie. Rather than picking someone famous but who has been in bad movies, or famous but hasn't made a lot of movies - at least lately - I think of someone who is good, but kinda obscure. Put him in the role a private investigator or something, and he could kick it.

Mickey Rourke is also someone I'd suggest but he's sorta big again. This is about bringing out of obscurity.

EDIT: I also nominate Dan Heyada.

Armand Assante
Tom Noonan
Lance Henriksen

Yusuf Dazz wrote:Armand Assante
Tom Noonan
Lance Henriksen
:twothumbsup:

He should bring back John Heard. SHARKNADO anyone? :D

A LIVING LEGEND.

Val Kilmer. My favorite actor, and still has plenty of talent. When I saw Matthew Modine in DKR, I just thought, why him and not Val (my same reaction as when I saw Full Metal Jacket)

Adam West

Allstar wrote:Image
Haha! Brilliant!
I can't tell whether the acting in SW was his fault or Lucas' and whether Nolan could bring out the best in him.

Kim Jong Un.......