The Films Nolan should direct

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Posts: 13374
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Yusuf Dazz wrote: Well I hope he does someday.
Black comedy or an epic film as well.
Image

Posts: 19700
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
BlairCo wrote:After watching Nolan's conversation with Richard Donner, I wonder if he's ever actually thought about doing a Black Comedy, because when Donner said he wants to see Nolan do a Comedy, he responded saying "They're all Black Comedies". He also joked earlier about doing a Musical. I do hope Nolan has a little interest in doing something more light.
Rio 2's Anne Hathaway: 'Christopher Nolan will never make a musical'
http://www.digitalspy.com.au/movies/int ... sical.html

Image

Posts: 3855
Joined: June 2010
BlairCo wrote:
BlairCo wrote:After watching Nolan's conversation with Richard Donner, I wonder if he's ever actually thought about doing a Black Comedy, because when Donner said he wants to see Nolan do a Comedy, he responded saying "They're all Black Comedies". He also joked earlier about doing a Musical. I do hope Nolan has a little interest in doing something more light.
Rio 2's Anne Hathaway: 'Christopher Nolan will never make a musical'
http://www.digitalspy.com.au/movies/int ... sical.html

Image
great news!

Posts: 238
Joined: November 2013
Nolan should get the rights to TESLA: RULER OF THE WORLD, which seems to be in development limbo. Cast Bale as Tesla.

Posts: 1633
Joined: February 2011
Location: Brussels, Belgium
BlairCo wrote:
BlairCo wrote:After watching Nolan's conversation with Richard Donner, I wonder if he's ever actually thought about doing a Black Comedy, because when Donner said he wants to see Nolan do a Comedy, he responded saying "They're all Black Comedies". He also joked earlier about doing a Musical. I do hope Nolan has a little interest in doing something more light.
Rio 2's Anne Hathaway: 'Christopher Nolan will never make a musical'
http://www.digitalspy.com.au/movies/int ... sical.html

Image
I'm super glad he'll never direct a musical. I hate those films.

Posts: 79
Joined: April 2013
Location: Gotham Sewers
Would love to see a Knight Rider movie directed by Nolan. Just a thought! :P

Posts: 1678
Joined: January 2012
Location: Miami/FL
A porno film set on the glorious 80's in California or Florida. :judge: :gonf:

Posts: 19700
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Yusuf Dazz wrote:A porno film set on the glorious 80's in California or Florida. :judge: :gonf:
Image

It starts in 1977, but it takes place over a couple of years.

Posts: 1678
Joined: January 2012
Location: Miami/FL
BlairCo wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:A porno film set on the glorious 80's in California or Florida. :judge: :gonf:
Image

It starts in 1977, but it takes place over a couple of years.
Something more ''Ambitious'' than Boogie Nights and starring a lot old actress playing MILFs porn stars: Susan Sarandon, Kim Basinger, Helen Mirren, Jodie Foster...etc...etc!

Posts: 4
Joined: May 2014
I'd love to see Nolan do a film based on religious ideas, like a monk or someone in the past stumbles on proof of god.

Post Reply