The Films Nolan should direct

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
FrankSylar wrote:I would love if Mr. Nolan did a live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop. It has the film noir qualities he likes. It's also a Sci fi/Western. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anne Hathaway as Spike and Faye. Rian Johnson would be great too.

Ok it's not like it will happen. Just an idea.

FrankSylar wrote:Ok it's not like it will happen. Just an idea.
Just messing with you dude. There's no harm in wishing your favorite director would direct one of your favorite shows. Hell, I'd love to see him direct Masters of the Universe, but I know that'll never happen.

FrankSylar wrote:I would love if Mr. Nolan did a live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop. It has the film noir qualities he likes. It's also a Sci fi/Western. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anne Hathaway as Spike and Faye. Rian Johnson would be great too.
If Tarantino is ever going to do a sci fi,this is the sci fi he needs to do

Whatever it is, I hope it's not like anything he's done before. I don't need Inception 2.0 in the form of some dopey video game story.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Whatever it is, I hope it's not like anything he's done before. I don't need Inception 2.0 in the form of some dopey video game story.
As if He would do that lol.

Havoc1st wrote:
Ericmase wrote:Dear Chrstopher Nola

Please write, produce and direct "BioShock"!

Sincerely,

A Nolan Fan!
No. Jonah Nolan should write the script, since he said he likes video games. Than Chris could refine the script and direct it.
Yeah, you're problably right. Anyhow, if Chris does direct 'BioShock' I will scream like a 12-year old.

Nolan should really direct the next man from uncle film .

NapoleonSolo wrote:Nolan should really direct the next man from uncle film .
He is directing an original film next like Inception and Interstellar. No more sequels or remakes etc.

If he had to Man From UNCLE would be kinda cool from Nolan.