Johnny Cash biopic?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I think it'd be interesting. I mean Cash's life has all the Nolan narrative trademarks: Cash lost someone he loved (brother), a mental sickness (drug addiction), obsession over something (religion), and trying to redeem himself. I'm sure there are more trademarks but it just seems to click to me with Nolan directing and writing a Johnny Cash biopic. I would love to see one that chronicles from when he was a child to when he dies. And knowing Nolan, he would want things to be as real as possible so I bet he would actually have his actors sing live a la Les Miserables.

But what do you think?

Walk the Line?
Brave New World

Joesph Gordon-Levitt would play Cash.

BlairCo wrote:Joesph Gordon-Levitt would play Cash.
no u
Sigs???

Allstar wrote:I think it'd be interesting. I mean Cash's life has all the Nolan narrative trademarks: Cash lost someone he loved (brother), a mental sickness (drug addiction), obsession over something (religion), and trying to redeem himself. I'm sure there are more trademarks but it just seems to click to me with Nolan directing and writing a Johnny Cash biopic. I would love to see one that chronicles from when he was a child to when he dies. And knowing Nolan, he would want things to be as real as possible so I bet he would actually have his actors sing live a la Les Miserables.

But what do you think?
Walk Hard 2: Walk Harder
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

RyanRises wrote:Walk the Line?
Yeah, but that movie sucked. Jon Stewart said it best calling it "Ray with white people".

Cilogy wrote: Walk Hard 2: Walk Harder
I laughed hard.

Allstar wrote:I think it'd be interesting. I mean Cash's life has all the Nolan narrative trademarks: Cash lost someone he loved (brother), a mental sickness (drug addiction), obsession over something (religion), and trying to redeem himself. I'm sure there are more trademarks but it just seems to click to me with Nolan directing and writing a Johnny Cash biopic. I would love to see one that chronicles from when he was a child to when he dies. And knowing Nolan, he would want things to be as real as possible so I bet he would actually have his actors sing live a la Les Miserables.

But what do you think?
no .

manofsteel1 wrote:

But what do you think?
no .
Why not?