Inception Sequel (?)

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=52442
The email I received (the source wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) wrote that WB are desperate for Nolan to film Inception 2 after The Dark Knight Rises, and he said that the movie will kind of be a retcon, as none of the characters from the first movie will return. Instead, it is focusing on the military aspect of dream-sharing. WB want to make a franchise out of it, with the basic plotline of the movies being the military fighting terrorists using dream-sharing. The plot of the second movie would be, "Rumors spread that a group of people managed to pull off Inception, and middle-eastern terrorists soon catch onto the idea and plan to perform Inception on world leaders, forcing them to dissolve law and order". He said that Nolan isn't too keen on the idea because he wants to pursue original material but if he passes on it WB will simply pick a new director and move forward on the project without him.
Yo dawg I heard you liked Inception...

Inception Sequels?? In your dreams.

hahahahhahaha I laugh at WB if this statement is true... their story ideas are terrible.

The only way it can have a sequel is it has to be a spiritual sequel a development of that world...something like two teams fight for one Mark to extract information who has his own sub security.

The email I received (the source wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) wrote that WB are desperate for Nolan to film Inception 2 after The Dark Knight Rises, and he said that the movie will kind of be a retcon, as none of the characters from the first movie will return. Instead, it is focusing on the military aspect of dream-sharing. WB want to make a franchise out of it, with the basic plotline of the movies being the military fighting terrorists using dream-sharing. The plot of the second movie would be, "Rumors spread that a group of people managed to pull off Inception, and middle-eastern terrorists soon catch onto the idea and plan to perform Inception on world leaders, forcing them to dissolve law and order". He said that Nolan isn't too keen on the idea because he wants to pursue original material but if he passes on it WB will simply pick a new director and move forward on the project without him.
I was once thinking about a movie set in Inception universe and I had similar idea. It was more complex and involved self-projections (how a person takes different personas in different situation and what would happen if those projections showed up in dream along with projections of wife, father, godfather...), two different dreams within single dream, machines to record dreams etc. But I never thought much about it, until now.
gib sigs

No.

So basically speaking, this right here is what they're planning? Sorry, but no.

Nah, I'm pulling the bullshit card on this (*shrugs and moves on)
@sammyjankis88

:lol:

I have an idea..

Cross time travel with Inception. Everyone knows the ancient paradox that one should NOT mess with history in time because it would alter our own timeline when going back.(yea I know its all just a lot of sci fi "theory" but you know)
So instead of killing Hitler (which has been mentioned several, several times when it comes to time travel), Stalin or Edison, why not just use Inception? That would make it "justified" as with Robert Fischer. The world NEEDS them to change their minds! :)

Get me? It would have been very interesting to jump inside the mind of Hitler and Edison in my opinion and change their insane intentions. Perhaps then, when going back to current times..it would be different in a very better and interesting way :)

I guess this is just mostly wishful thinking on my part, but it would be a sweet TV show to watch as well ^

tykjen wrote: Get me? It would have been very interesting to jump inside the mind of Hitler and Edison in my opinion and change their insane intentions. Perhaps then, when going back to current times..it would be different in a very better and interesting way :)

I guess this is just mostly wishful thinking on my part, but it would be a sweet TV show to watch as well ^