Inception Sequel (?)

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Code_R wrote:Wait did that article compare Inception to Clash of the Titans. :lol:
:shock: ... :lol: That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Why don't we just start comparing The Dark Kight to Transformers 2! :lol:

MY INCEPTION SEQUEL SPECUALTION!

-A continuation with Cobb on a new job or whatever could come next. The story would raise questions whether he's in a dream or not again like Inception 1. I have an idea that Cobb would kill himself in the end and we will have to judge whether he's awake from limbo or dead, like Inception 1 Cobb thinks he's awake and 2 he thinks he's dreaming... but a continuation would suck

-A detective story or something else that would link to the Inception story

-Set in the middle of Inception. Cobb in limbo trying to find Saito. This was either cut from the story or just didn't happen

-A parallel story with new characters and tons of idea possibilities

-MW715's idea where the team are in the mark's dream (loved this one :D)

-A prequel, but there is already the two comic book prequels (btw when is The Big Under going to be released?)

Just to point out. I am actually completely against any sequels or video games for Inception, but it's fun to speculate :)

make it focus on Arthur and Eames...trash the other characters....they're doing a mission...make it emotionally invested...make it somewhat like a buddy cop movie within the world of dreams

talli wrote:make it focus on Arthur and Eames...trash the other characters....they're doing a mission...make it emotionally invested...make it somewhat like a buddy cop movie within the world of dreams
I thought you didn't like Arthur :lol:

Anyway, I like this idea but I want Ariadne to be there too :D

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote:make it focus on Arthur and Eames...trash the other characters....they're doing a mission...make it emotionally invested...make it somewhat like a buddy cop movie within the world of dreams
I thought you didn't like Arthur :lol:

Anyway, I like this idea but I want Ariadne to be there too :D

i ddint say i didnt like arthur...i didnt like jgl's performance....i wanna see what he can do when the character is more fleshed out

talli wrote: i ddint say i didnt like arthur...i didnt like jgl's performance....i wanna see what he can do when the character is more fleshed out
Ok, I liked JGL's performance but I agree with this, I would also like to know if he could make his character go further ;)

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: i ddint say i didnt like arthur...i didnt like jgl's performance....i wanna see what he can do when the character is more fleshed out
Ok, I liked JGL's performance but I agree with this, I would also like to know if he could make his character go further ;)
JGL didn't have a very fleshed out character, there was only so much he could do with the role. Remember he was supposed to play the emotionless pointman :ugeek:
:JGLface:

Eames prequel.

I'll be satisfied just with a good videogame. A sequel to the movie would ruin the magic behind the first and only flick.

Slask wrote:I'll be satisfied just with a good videogame.
This. :thumbup: