Inception Sequel (?)

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
A sequel will ruin the ambiguity of the ending. A prequel will ruin the ambiguity and uniquiness of the entire movie.

Just leave this movie alone, ffs!

The sequel would be unnecessary. Leave Inception as it is.

Red Hood wrote:The sequel would be unnecessary. Leave Inception as it is.
I second that. Inception alone was a masterpiece in my opinion carrying it any further would on ruin it for me, and im sure a lot of others here.

Just to give an idea. I would like to see another story with different people. I really liked the story in the first and I would like to see a second from someone elses point of view, or something like the process of have your subconscious defend itself. Just my opinion.

Once again- an Inception edition of the Animatrix is the only acceptable choice.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Once again- an Inception edition of the Animatrix is the only acceptable choice.
wow I have never heard of the animatrix thank you for showing me this and the idea for that to be an inception sequel would be awesome.
Based on what I just read about this animatrix the inception sequel could be something like the creation of the devices they used to do the inception and they could also do cobbs first time doing the architecture and entering his dream. anyways that is a cool idea and I would love to see it, and ill be sure to watch the animatrix.

Cilogy wrote:Inception 2: Subconscious Boogaloo
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Inception 2: Subconscious Boogaloo
:tooexcited: :tooexcited:
:lol: