Justice League?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
What do you guys think about the rumors that Christopher Nolan is guiding Man of Steel and Batman 3 towards a Justice League movie? Personally I think that would be an awful idea and I desperately hope he doesn't do it. He has even stated he wouldn't, but rumors have been telling a different story.

This was published March 10 by an LA Times blog.
“A lot of people have approached Superman in a lot of different ways. I only know the way that has worked for us that’s what I know how to do,” Nolan said, emphasizing the idea that Batman exists in a world where he is the only superhero and a similar approach to the Man of Steel would assure the integrity needed for the film. “Each serves to the internal logic of the story. They have nothing to do with each other.”
I wonder how much time passed between this statement and its publication, because on February 26 IESB had claimed this:
The whispers in our ear (again unconfirmed!) say Chris will shepherd his Batman and the next cinematic Superman (and presumably Ryan Reynolds’ Green Lantern, The Flash and others) towards a Justice League movie. That he will direct after The Man of Steel and Batman 3 are released. We’re talking one big monopoly or more appropriately Nolanopoly.
Then, slightly more recently (March 16), Nolan declined to comment on the possibility of a Justice League movie.
"I can't really talk about other things," smiled Nolan when asked if "Justice League" is any more likely now that he's guiding the destinies of Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne.
I really hope he sticks to what he has said in the past. I feel like he went through a lot of effort to make the Batman's existence a semi-plausible possibility, and adding super heroes with magical powers to Batman's world would completely destroy all that.

I doesn't really like the idea either.

Who knows? All we really know is that he plans to keep them separate but there's obviously some plans for a JLA movie for these characters.

Batman has his own universe

Yea' in Batman's universe created by Nolan there is no Superman and Batman is the first individual to do that kind of costume vigilantism.

I don't mind him producing The new superman film, is gonna be a completely different universe, but I seriously doubt he's gonna mix those universes like marvel/fox

I personally hate the very thought of him doing a Justice League movie. It wouldn't work with the current Batman universe and after Batman 3 I wan't him to be done directing superhero movies.

indiefilmconnor wrote:I personally hate the very thought of him doing a Justice League movie. It wouldn't work with the current Batman universe and after Batman 3 I wan't him to be done directing superhero movies.
Yeah. His Batman series are awesome but it will be nice to see him do more other work. A genre he hasn't done yet.