Which of Nolan's recurring actors...

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
...do you think will be cast in his next project?

I predict:

Tom Hardy (he's already hinted at this)
Michael Caine (of course)
Anne Hathaway

and maybe Christian Bale or Cillian Murphy. Wouldn't rule out a Guy Pearce reunion either.

MENDELSOHN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Definitely, It depends on the project itself but as Caine stated that he is already involved .. so he is.
Personally, I want to see Hardy and Bale again with Nolan. Won't mind Hathawy either.

Murphy pl0x
Sigs???

Neizar wrote:Definitely, It depends on the project itself but as Caine stated that he is already involved .. so he is.
Personally, I want to see Hardy and Bale again with Nolan. Won't mind Hathawy either.
There is debate as to whether that was a joke or not.

Murphy, Hathaway and Guy Pearce
"When art imitates life"

Celestin wrote:
Neizar wrote:Definitely, It depends on the project itself but as Caine stated that he is already involved .. so he is.
I think the relation between Nolan and Caine will lead them to work together as usual, however he was joking or not. I think Nolan will involve him in his next project.

EDIT : but I don't think Bale will work with Nolan on his next project and that would be probably because scheduling conflict. as Bale already involved (Filming) 3 projects right now .. and there are more income.

Neizar wrote:
Celestin wrote:
I think the relation between Nolan and Caine will lead them to work together as usual, however he was joking or not. I think Nolan will involve him in his next project.

EDIT : but I don't think Bale will work with Nolan on his next project and that would be probably because scheduling conflict. as Bale already involved (Filming) 3 projects right now .. and there are more income.
Caine is to Nolan...
That John Ratzenberger is to Pixar :lol:

Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine.

Hardy, Gordon-Levitt, Caine, and Cotillard for sure.