Nolan's Bond Movie

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Hi, guys. I'm a new member here .. I'm a beginner Director (currently working on my Documentary movie). I like Nolan's mind , etc .. < and that was just for the begin .. let's get into seriousness.

I just noticed that nobody talked about Nolan's possible bond as next project in that department, So I went for it ..
Of course we all know the long-life rumors about that bond flick, and personally (I'm not a fan of bond) but I like to see nolan conquer new areas .. and show us what he can do in such ballparks.

So, I'm here just for the speculation .. and that's how we shall go. Do you like to see bond movie as next Nolan's flick? if yes, Did you think it's gonna happen? and most important (and that's why I, indeed, wrote that thread) .. How do you think Nolan's movie can be pulled off .. you know, story, theme, twists and of course .. Give us a hint for your possible cast and crew (DOP) ..
I will post my speculation right away ..
Come on, fellas .. help me keep that topic rolling on.

DoubleD wrote:Should have took a closer look.

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... f=25&t=707

Edit: Damn. You beat me to it BlairCo.
Aha, Last post there from 24 July .. Didn't catch that in the main page (which I thought it must be .. ).
I think someone will delete the topic or something.
Anyway, thanks for the note, guys.