Do you think he will work with Christian Bale again??

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

JFKES wrote:I want to see Bale playing a different kind of character. Most of his characters have all been pretty much Bale in different situations (bar The Fighter).
:wtf: You serious?

BatMan528491 wrote:Bale is awesome, and they work great together. He's worked with Michael Caine 5 times, Cillian Murphy 4 times, and Bale 4 times. Why not make it 5? :lol:

Does anyone else hope that Nolan does decide to make another film with Bale? Or do you guys want him to move on and hire other actors?

I would like to see him use Bale as a lead again or a very strong supporting role, in a very dramatic type of role. He does those well. What do you guys think? Are you done with the Nolan-Bale partnership or do you want more like me??
yes and no. i'm leaning more towards yes. who wouldn't want to work in a chris nolan film again? if not, who wouldn't want to work with chris nolan?

i would want that but I don't think he will due to either Schedule conflicts or improper role or something.

Yes he will but certainly not for the next movie

yes
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

More Bale pls.

He will definitely work with Bale again. That is a given!

Maybe within the next 5-6 years.

DKnight007 wrote:He will definitely work with Bale again. That is a given!

Maybe within the next 5-6 years.
I agree. Nolan likes to repeat his actors. :thumbup:

As long as it doesn't become something like a Burton-Depp thing.