Do you think he will work with Christian Bale again??

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Not for his next film I wouldn't as it would seem like overkill for me. There should be a 2 movie break before Bale and Nolan re unite imo. I'd like to see Bale in a supporting role, maybe as a villain.

Chris Nolan and christian bale are no longer obligated to work together since the completion of tdk trilogy so who knows ?

manofsteel1 wrote:Chris Nolan and christian bale are no longer obligated to work together since the completion of tdk trilogy so who knows ?
Yes... Insightful.

manofsteel1 wrote:Chris Nolan and christian bale are no longer obligated to work together since the completion of tdk trilogy so who knows ?
That doesn't have anything to do with them working together again lol

Yes, I think he will work with Bale again.

Yes but not for a very long time. I just can't see Nolan reusing Bale as his male lead anytime soon, the only other film they worked together outside of the batman films is The Prestige and Nolan was very hesitant than to cast him for that film.

cooldued wrote:Yes but not for a very long time. I just can't see Nolan reusing Bale as his male lead anytime soon, the only other film they worked together outside of the batman films is The Prestige and Nolan was very hesitant than to cast him for that film.
I don't think Nolan was hesitant. He just hasn't thought of him until Bale gave him a call and told him he was interested in the part. Nolan then realised Bale was the perfect Borden and cast him.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
cooldued wrote:Yes but not for a very long time. I just can't see Nolan reusing Bale as his male lead anytime soon, the only other film they worked together outside of the batman films is The Prestige and Nolan was very hesitant than to cast him for that film.
I don't think Nolan was hesitant. He just hasn't thought of him until Bale gave him a call and told him he was interested in the part. Nolan then realised Bale was the perfect Borden and cast him.
My mistake, I always thought he was unsure of casting Bale because he just worked with him in Batman Begins but that makes sense, not having Bale in mind for the role.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
That doesn't have anything to do with them working together again lol
Understandable i was just referring to the fact that the extent of their working relationship was in tdk trilogy i would love to see bale and . Nolan collaborate again Because together they were like Marty and de niro 8-) .

Yes, he will work with bale again. He has to cast him as Nikolai Tesla in a tesla film. Bale is the double of him.