Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.

Do you think he will work with Christian Bale again??

Hopefully not :?
I hope so.
Nolan will work with Bale again when he brings "Metal Gear Solid" to the big screen.

Bale as Snake!
Most definitely they'll reunite someday. But I think they'll wait until the nostalgia for TDK builds even more and then they'll make a big event out of it. : "Bale and Nolan together again!" Perhaps in another action film, perhaps in a thriller. Maybe Bale will finally play a villain for Nolan. But they'll definitely try to hype the reunion.
LelekPL wrote:Most definitely they'll reunite someday. But I think they'll wait until the nostalgia for TDK builds even more and then they'll make a big event out of it. : "Bale and Nolan together again!" Perhaps in another action film, perhaps in a thriller. Maybe Bale will finally play a villain for Nolan. But they'll definitely try to hype the reunion.

My hope is that Nolan has some strange dream where he sees his Batman character continuing beyond Rises and this motivates him to do another Batman. Far out, but that would be a wet dream come true!
They better work together again. Their previous work has been nothing short of fantastic. I'd love to see Bale in a supporting or villain role btw.
← Previous page
← Return to Future Projects