When will Nolan announce his next project?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I remember we first heard confirmation of Batman 3 before even Inception came out, and after the film the news kept coming steadily. I would imagine Nolan wants to settle down for a little bit after shooting and working on such a big picture (the largest of his yet) but I would be hard pressed to find him staying away from filmmaking for more than a few months. When do you think he'll announce his newest project? He's got to be prioritizing at the moment.

Probably a month or two before The Dark Knight Rises gets released on DVD/Blu-ray.

yesterday

Maybe he'll take a four year break.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Maybe he'll take a four year break.
Then what'll be the point of this website?

November 20th, 2012.

BlairCo wrote:
Then what'll be the point of this website?
To stagnate.

We should be grateful that Nolan is so prolific at this stage. There's a forum for Paul Thomas Anderson started years earlier than NF (and this is the new PTA forum, an offshoot from an even older one) however ever since Punch Drunk Love, PTA has taken 5 years to release There Will Be Blood and another 5 years for The Master. So, whatever Nolan's next project is, I hope he announces it soon.
Do you... like pineapple?

NOO! Die, man. :cry:

Well, we have Man of Steel (2013), the Wally P project (2014) and the untitled keith gordon project (2014-15) coming up in the next few years - so we have some Nolan stuff coming our way 8-)

A new film in 2014-2015 is a realistic hope.
@sammyjankis88

apw
I think Inception was announced in February of 2009. So maybe around February of next year.

I think it will longer than that. Nolan has said in several interviews he is going to take a long break.

If his next project is a smaller movie than I can see it coming out in the Fall 2014. If it's a blockbuster then the Summer of 2015.