When will Nolan announce his next project?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Insomniac wrote:I just can't fathom why anyone would want Nolan to be a goddamn franchise director? Three Batman movies is enough. Maybe a James Bond at some point, since he clearly would love to make one. But Terminator? Mission: Impossible? Star Wars? More comic book movies? Why not the Harry Potter reboot while we're at it?

Ugh.
If the Star Wars Saga gets rebooted, I'm going to flip out. Harry Potter can just stop from DH2. I wouldn't mind if Nolan produced more comic based films though. Terminator and Mission Impossible are two reasonable franchises for Nolan to direct (outside of James Bond). And I could tell you want more original films from him like Memento and Inception.

Highlander reboot in hands of Nolan......... :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Joseph Dazz wrote:Highlander reboot in hands of Nolan......... :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
No thank you.

BlairCo wrote:
Joseph Dazz wrote:Highlander reboot in hands of Nolan......... :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
No thank you.
:( At least looks more decent than Terminator idea.

I would say Early 2013 we will know what his next project is. And I bet it gets released Summer 2015.

P.S.

New to the site and can't seem to find how to post a new thread...help, por favor?

Nolanite14 wrote:I would say Early 2013 we will know what his next project is. And I bet it gets released Summer 2015.

P.S.

New to the site and can't seem to find how to post a new thread...help, por favor?
You need to have more than a few posts.
Brave New World

I put some thought into this, and I have to say that the Terminator idea isn't as good as I thought it would've been before. MI is up for grabs and I think JJ Abrams should return for the 5th one. James Bond, maybe.

LiberNovus wrote:Image
As of before BB.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Nolanite14 wrote:I would say Early 2013 we will know what his next project is. And I bet it gets released Summer 2015.

P.S.

You need to have more than a few posts.
Thanks.