When will Nolan announce his next project?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Nolan won't make a Bond film. Not yet, at least. Not 2 years after the last Bond.

I fucking want Interstellar to get done dammit.

I hope we'll get an official announcement for his next project at the end of this year, or in January 2013.
I have absolutely no idea what he might be directing next, but a sci-fi/dystopian film would be amazing. Or another period drama like The Prestige.

So, for some insane reason, last night I dreamt Nolan had hinted at directing an adaptation of those old Animorphs books from the 90s. Something tells me I need more sleep.

Poor Nolan, he needs vacation. hehe

But please, tell us what would be your next project! :goNF:

I hope he directs MI5.

Red Hood wrote:I hope he directs MI5.
Many great men have passed on the opportunity to direct a MI movie.
Brave New World

Now, whenever Nolan announces his next project, I am most hoping for either an adaption of a literary classic or an original story. Be that as it may, the one franchise that I would most like the Nolan Brothers to tackle is the Terminator franchise.
Think about it. It would be marvelous, especially with Hans Zimmer composing the score with cues from Brad Fiedel's original themes.

You know, the film rights of the Terminator franchise are up for grabs --again-- as well. This may not be an impossibility...

BigIslandYU2 wrote:Now, whenever Nolan announces his next project, I am most hoping for either an adaption of a literary classic or an original story. Be that as it may, the one franchise that I would most like the Nolan Brothers to tackle is the Terminator franchise.
Think about it. It would be marvelous, especially with Hans Zimmer composing the score with cues from Brad Fiedel's original themes.

You know, the film rights of the Terminator franchise are up for grabs --again-- as well. This may not be an impossibility...
If Nolan made a Terminator film, it would make T2 look like Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star.

Red Hood wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:Now, whenever Nolan announces his next project, I am most hoping for either an adaption of a literary classic or an original story. Be that as it may, the one franchise that I would most like the Nolan Brothers to tackle is the Terminator franchise.

If Nolan made a Terminator film, it would make T2 look like Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star.
What you just said....