The Films Nolan should direct

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
A horror movie or a comedy. I want him to challenge himself.

A horror movie with real classic tension, without these cheap jumpscares. Plus a good mindfuck at the end of course.

Nolan or Fincher for Doctor Sleep.

At some point he has to do an LA noir.

Sky007 wrote:At some point he has to do an LA noir.
He did it's called Memento.

Sure, but Noir in that film is used to execute it's structure. I'm talking Hollywood noir. In A Lonely Place/LA Confidential/Chinatown.

As Dunkirk doesn't get me as excited as some of his other projects had in the past, I'm already wondering what his next project should be and I'd love to see a horror. Especially how well horror films have been doing recently, I think he could add somethig more to this genre.

A Star Wars-anthology-film.

I'm pretty sure Nolan is going to direct the next Bond-movie after Dunkirk

Well it's the perfect time, considering Craig's era has come to an end (okay not 100% sure but I think the chances of him doing another one are very slim). I really feel like Nolan wants to pick the next Bond himself or at least have a big hand in it.

Then again, even though I'd love to see a Nolan Bond film and he once said its a matter of when not if, I'd still love it if he'd make something on a smaller scale next. As in, a budget below $100 million lol

Never been so excited about a Nolan film as with Dunkirk now, and I've been incredibly excited ever since I was aware of his work