Terminator: Salvation

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Anybody else excited about this project purely because of Jonah's involvement?

I recently found out that Jonathan Nolan is the scriptwriter of the movie, so I really got excited :D The only problem could be that McG is the director (Charlie's Angels 1 and 2 are not the best films of all time...), but Jonathan Nolan writes it and Bale plays John Connor, so it can't be bad.

Yea, I'm not saying the movie is a lock on being good, but the chances sky rocketed when Jonah became involved.

The trailer looks pretty good too.

I'm liking the sound of this:

"Terminator Salvation Will Be Blown Up for IMAX Release"
McG wrote:I wanted to shoot the film with this dead stock [old film that has been distressed to give the movie a desaturated look]. Therefore it wasn't conducive to shooting it in IMAX format. But we're going to bump it up to IMAX. We are going to bump it up, and it holds up very nicely, and it looks and sounds that much more impactful. But one price we had to pay for making those choices was that we didn't shoot in IMAX.
[via Gizmodo]

Either way, I'm sure they'll be getting more money out of me. I'm buying an IMAX ticket now. ;)

The new trailer looks awesome. I've always been a fan of the first two and when I heard McG was directing the new one, naturally I wasn't that excited. But with Jonathan Nolan's involvement, plus Christian Bale and the new trailer -- I'm looking forward to it.

I am psyched to see this movie. The third one was my favorite and I don't know why but my favorite part was the ending and that's when Judgement Day happened.

Can I ask you guys something? I know that news said that Jonathan Nolan was up to writing the screenplay for Terminator Salvation, but there's no sign of it on IMDb. Why? :O He changed his mind or what?

By the way, I have seen the movie, and I must say, I didn't like it. I think, it was empty. I was expecting only a very good action movie, but... I just didn't like it.

Apparently he only worked on the scene involving Christian Bale. Not enough to earn a WGA credit.

I also did not like this movie. Very disappointing.

Fun summer flick, but lacked heart and a tied up plot.

"Apparently he only worked on the scene involving Christian Bale. Not enough to earn a WGA credit."

What scene was that then?