Would Jonathan be involved in a Batman 4 without Chris?

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Does anyone think it's a possibility?

I mean Chris has been pretty upfront about the fact that TDKR will be his last Batman movie. But does that necessarily preclude Jonah from returning? Or Goyer for that matter? If those two were to write a script and basically take over the franchise after Chris departs - would that be enough to encourage series regulars Bale, Oldman et al to come back?

Then we could keep this continuity going - possibly for another trilogy. Chris may not be there, but at least it would have the advantage of a Jonathan Nolan penned story. Could a Nolan/Goyer script with a respected director result in a quality movie? I think it's possible. Maybe even Jonah could direct it himself?

However if this were to happen, we would have to count out the services of Emma Thomas and Wally Pfister as those two are joined at the hip with Chris when it comes to film-making.
Last edited by Houdini's Brother on December 14th, 2010, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No. Chris would smack his brother in the face for even considering that. :JGLface:

chee wrote:No. Chris would smack his brother in the face for even considering that. :JGLface:
Surely Jonathan is his own man and can do what he wants?

Houdini's Brother wrote:
chee wrote:No. Chris would smack his brother in the face for even considering that. :JGLface:
Surely Jonathan is his own man and can do what he wants?
I'm just joking. :lol:

But I don't think Jonathan would continue on where his brother left off. They seem to be agreed on that this will be the last of their movies.

it would be cool if they become rivals :twisted:

A friendship that became a rivalry
a rivalry that became deadly :lol:

No, it seems highly unlikely to me.

What do people think about the rumours of Darren Aronofsky possibly making a Batman film after Nolan departs?

Houdini's Brother wrote:What do people think about the rumours of Darren Aronofsky possibly making a Batman film after Nolan departs?
:thumbdown:

Although I'm a bit of an aronofsky hater so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Houdini's Brother wrote:What do people think about the rumours of Darren Aronofsky possibly making a Batman film after Nolan departs?
NO. I prefer Zack Snyder if I need to choose.