Lisa Joy

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
natalie wrote:
Pratham wrote:Nat, I didn't know you are Irrelevant too.
Love PoI. Every season is getting better. :twothumbsup:

So... What about Athena? IMDb says it will be aired in 2013 but we're in october and there is anything about this project...

l3wis1416 wrote:So... What about Athena? IMDb says it will be aired in 2013 but we're in october and there is anything about this project...
According to Futon Critic, Athena was formerly in development at Fox for the present season & didn't go beyond script stage. IMDB usually lists those as TV films even if they haven't aired.

Lisa & Jonathan are probably the first married couple to have individual scripts as part of the Blacklist. The latter's solo draft of The Prestige was honored in 2005.

ChrisTilford wrote:Lisa & Jonathan are probably the first married couple to have individual scripts as part of the Blacklist. The latter's solo draft of The Prestige was honored in 2005.
Do you have the script to Reminiscence?

b4ben11 wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:Lisa & Jonathan are probably the first married couple to have individual scripts as part of the Blacklist. The latter's solo draft of The Prestige was honored in 2005.
Do you have the script to Reminiscence?
You can DM your e-mail ID. I'll pass it on.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Lisa Joy Nolan is on twitter. I guess she's really his wife, she's tweeting about Person of Interest.
never thought a Nolan would have a Twitter! LISA NOLAN