Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I was right i guess.

Havoc1st wrote:Image
I was right i guess.
lmao that is so awesome and weird!

Very trippy

I was just thinking: As Westworld's set in the 'near future', wonder if there'll be a concept episode/an arc showing how it all came together. Where Jonah can expand on PoI's themes of Artificial Intelligence (which he would've intended to cover beyond Return 0), & how that dovetails into this show's take on the subject. Be a nice way to bridge both series, even if they're not set in the same universe.

Amy's official website's up. Legit, as it's linked in her Twitter, too.

New staffing gig for one of the writers: Tony Camerino's a Story Editor on FOX's A.P.B.. Looked into it more, & the pilot also had Line Producer Margot Lulick (who might continue on with the show post-pickup; much like she did with PoI) & Unit Production Manager Michael Pitt. David Slack's not there anymore, but least he's represented in spirit.

ChrisTilford wrote:New staffing gig for one of the writers: Tony Camerino's a Story Editor on FOX's A.P.B.. Looked into it more, & the pilot also had Line Producer Margot Lulick (who might continue on with the show post-pickup; much like she did with PoI) & Unit Production Manager Michael Pitt. David Slack's not there anymore, but least he's represented in spirit.
Camerino did a great job with Reassortment. Watching that and QSO back to back was so much fun.

Re-watched this today... still my favorite POI scene in the series

A friend who went to ATX last month, learnt that Greg's developing a project for Warner Bros. Television. Subject matter's kept under wraps, though.

On another subject, if you're looking for another show to watch, I highly recommend Stranger Things, which hit Netflix this past Friday. 8 episodes, & the stuff's just phenomenal. From the story, to the music, to the performances (especially from the kids), they hit on all cylinders. Was gonna check it out for just Cara Buono, & though her role's limited, it wasn't a problem, as there are enough strong factors to keep me engaged.

Off-topic:

Amanda Segel reunites with Morgan Spector (Peter Yogorov) on SpikeTV's The Mist. He plays the lead here, & debuted in Amanda's first script for Person of Interest, too (Witness). Pretty sweet.

ChrisTilford wrote:A friend who went to ATX last month, learnt that Greg's developing a project for Warner Bros. Television. Subject matter's kept under wraps, though.

On another subject, if you're looking for another show to watch, I highly recommend Stranger Things, which hit Netflix this past Friday. 8 episodes, & the stuff's just phenomenal. From the story, to the music, to the performances (especially from the kids), they hit on all cylinders. Was gonna check it out for just Cara Buono, & though her role's limited, it wasn't a problem, as there are enough strong factors to keep me engaged.

I actually started watching Stranger Things as well, great place holder show. I love the 80's throw back style ( similar to the film "The Guest" ). Agree about the kid performers, but Winona Ryder was the draw for me and i made the right choice. She is phenomenal as Will's mom Joyce. Winona has always been one of my favorite actresses. The shows intro/opening is my 2nd favorite i have seen behind POI's ( Daredevils candle wax looking intro is 3rd ).

Cara is great to as Mike's mom, she's very beautiful. She will always be the Blonde Typhoon though :twisted:

In their series of career rundown interviews, AV Club did one with Enrico Colantoni. He fondly looks back on his stint as Elias, too.