Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And apparently, David Slack's a Co-EP on CBS's reboot of MacGyver, while Denise Thé is a Consulting Producer on Gotham.

For Weapon, Andy's a Story Editor, while Erik's a Supervising Producer. Melissa's a Co-EP on Rosewood.

Guess that leaves Greg Plageman, Tony Camerino, Lucas O'Connor, Sabir Pirzada, & Josh Brown. As well as Michael Sopczynski & Ashley Gable, if you include non S5 guys as well.
Last edited by ChrisTilford on June 30th, 2016, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisTilford wrote:And apparently, David Slack's a Co-EP on CBS's reboot of MacGyver, while Denise Thé is a Consulting Producer on Gotham.

For Weapon, Andy's a Story Editor, while Erik's a Supervising Producer. Melissa's a Co-EP on Rosewood.

Guess that leaves Greg Plageman, Tony Camerino, Lucas O'Connor, Sabir Pirzada, & Josh Brown. And Ashley Gable, if you include non S5 guys as well.
Ugh Gotham ? Even Supergirl is better then Gotham which i never thought i would say :D

thedarkshaw wrote:I saw people some people claiming because Sarah hasn't been active on social media about POI as much because they think she's upset about the decision to kill Root ( which pretty much ends the actual Root and Shaw relationship on screen together physically ) because Sarah has always been a huge supporter of the LGBT community as far back as her days on The L Word early in her career and that increased with POI, she has made that know in many interviews ( more so then Amy does ). But ever since Root was killed in 5x10 fans are claiming that the reason Sarah hasn't been on twitter alot or hasn't even really posted on instagram much is because she's not really trying to support the choice of killing Root. On top of Chris Fisher going on that huge rant after 5x10 and some fans found some of Nolans choice of words in a number of interviews he did after 5x10 to be out of bounds or disrespectful, and fans claim Sarah has been laying low on social media since finding out Root would be killed while filming S5 apart from an occasional tweet of picture.

Havoc1st wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:I saw people some people claiming because Sarah hasn't been active on social media about POI as much because they think she's upset about the decision to kill Root ( which pretty much ends the actual Root and Shaw relationship on screen together physically ) because Sarah has always been a huge supporter of the LGBT community as far back as her days on The L Word early in her career and that increased with POI, she has made that know in many interviews ( more so then Amy does ). But ever since Root was killed in 5x10 fans are claiming that the reason Sarah hasn't been on twitter alot or hasn't even really posted on instagram much is because she's not really trying to support the choice of killing Root. On top of Chris Fisher going on that huge rant after 5x10 and some fans found some of Nolans choice of words in a number of interviews he did after 5x10 to be out of bounds or disrespectful, and fans claim Sarah has been laying low on social media since finding out Root would be killed while filming S5 apart from an occasional tweet of picture.
lol im not even sure what that picture is lmao

The photos chris posted, the one with Jim and Michael is funny as hell...

My F'N Lord Amy and Sarah are just so damn beautiful :cry: :cry: :cry:

thedarkshaw wrote:Whats your guys opinions on this notion by fans about Sarah ?
Pretty much what Chris said. Seems like people are trying to find their own bitterness in others, even if that means projecting it. And even if Sarah disliked 510, she could still be active and just not say anything about it.

Whistler wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:Whats your guys opinions on this notion by fans about Sarah ?
Pretty much what Chris said. Seems like people are trying to find their own bitterness in others, even if that means projecting it. And even if Sarah disliked 510, she could still be active and just not say anything about it.
i've just chalked it up to fan conspiracy, nothing more until further notice...

New topic, This article of a few shows was posted on Tvline today, the part about POI was really interesting and alot of POI fans are kind of thinking... read into this what you think it is :D

http://tvline.com/2016/06/30/agents-of- ... el-decoys/

Its interesting because since this came out now alot of people are speculating at the possibility that the writers left a secret hints that maybe Root or John may have lived but we don't really know for sure. it actually creates an interesting scenario to think about. People have already begun the #RootLives and #ReeseLives on twitter and other places. This apparently was i guess maybe the original ending if the show had been picked up that either Root or John are alive on a motorcycle and mysteriously drive away to end the series. It was apparently filmed but cut. I won't lie though, there are small hints you could fairly debate about Root being alive in Return 0. They are small but fair speculation.

thedarkshaw wrote:lol im not even sure what that picture is lmao
Did you see the picture fully? Because the pic doesn't load properly on ipad and maybe on other mobile devices, but loads properly on pc. Anyway, that pic was a "i am not impressed?" reaction pic.

Also, Root was always obsessed with The Machine since her first appearance? Right? So it makes sense when Root dies she becomes the voice of the The Machine. But the Shoot obsessed people, and the people who complain about the LGBT character's death, are blinded by the ship and can't see the whole picture.
Last edited by Havoc1st on June 30th, 2016, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Havoc1st wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:lol im not even sure what that picture is lmao
Did you see the picture fully? Because the pic doesn't load properly on ipad and maybe on other mobile devices, but loads properly on pc. Anyway, that pic was a "i am not impressed?" reaction pic.

Also, Root was always obsessed with The Machine since her first appearance? Right? So it makes sense that Root dies and becomes the voice of the The Machine. But the Shoot obsessed people, and the people who complain about the LGBT character's death, are blinded by the ship and can't see the whole picture.
Watched Return 0 again today, Roots final message to Shaw from the Machine gets me everytime... i love them :cry: