Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
riddick-danish wrote:where did you guys read about Jonah helping out Chris?
Believe it's in the YouTube video.

Rudinet wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:where did you guys read about Jonah helping out Chris?
Believe it's in the YouTube video.
I got it from Chris' tweet.
https://twitter.com/widgetfactoryco/sta ... 0023907328
Thanks for clarifying. Thought it was the clip, as it's the only exit interview that I hadn't gotten to (and couldn't cause I was at work when I found it & posted here).

I'd love to watch brainstorming sessions of writers. :judge:

Given how the sims were talking in the last episode, I thought you folks would enjoy this:

ChrisTilford wrote: Thanks for clarifying. Thought it was the clip, as it's the only exit interview that I hadn't gotten to (and couldn't cause I was at work when I found it & posted here).
No problem man, glad to help. Think Nolan can squeeze in a episode this season (writing)?

Rudinet wrote: No problem man, glad to help. Think Nolan can squeeze in a episode this season (writing)?
Maybe one. Possibly the finale (with Erik Mountain, if I were to hope). Even 24's co-creator Robert Cochran wrote just one episode in it's 4th season. Unlike Jonah (who's also dealing with Westworld & Foundation right now), don't think he had other projects ongoing which prevented him from giving this his full attention. It all depends on the production schedule for Westworld, which in all likelihood, will premiere in the fall (Boardwalk Empire's old spot).

ChrisTilford wrote:
Rudinet wrote: No problem man, glad to help. Think Nolan can squeeze in a episode this season (writing)?
Maybe one. Possibly the finale (with Erik Mountain, if I were to hope). Even 24's co-creator Robert Cochran wrote just one episode in it's 4th season. Unlike Jonah (who's also dealing with Westworld & Foundation right now), don't think he had other projects ongoing which prevented him from giving this his full attention. It all depends on the production schedule for Westworld, which in all likelihood, will premiere in the fall (Boardwalk Empire's old spot).
I hope so too.

thedarkshaw wrote:is it wrong that even on the third watch of that ending i tear up ? those who think guys can't get emotionally attached to characters like that you don't even know the half.
Nope, no shame. I cried the second time.
Pratham wrote:I'd love to watch brainstorming sessions of writers. :judge:
Seconded!

Jonah for the Finale please.