Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
rbevanx wrote:Well I guessed the ending and I was right when I asked a friend about what happend in the end :lol:
Just out of curiosity, can you write down with a spoiler tag what the ending of Lost was? It really interests me what your friend said and what you guessed...
chee wrote:When is this airing?
September 2011, I guess.

DHOPW42 wrote:
rbevanx wrote:Well I guessed the ending and I was right when I asked a friend about what happend in the end :lol:
Just out of curiosity, can you write down with a spoiler tag what the ending of Lost was? It really interests me what your friend said and what you guessed...
Purgatory or a sort of limbo is what I thought and he said I was right. He never stopped going on about these clues going on when it was popular etc and I told him I only watched three episodes and I think it's some form of purgatory and don't want my time wasted by an overproduced rip off of The Prisoner (which he didn't like me saying :lol: ).

rbevanx wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
Purgatory or a sort of limbo is what I thought and he said I was right. He never stopped going on about these clues going on when it was popular etc and I told him I only watched three episodes and I think it's some form of purgatory and don't want my time wasted by an overproduced rip off of The Prisoner (which he didn't like me saying :lol: ).
You see? You're wrong, and your friend is wrong, too, because that is NOT the ending of Lost :D A lot of people said to me that they thought this was the ending of Lost, too, but that IS NOT the ending of this brilliant TV show :D It would be a lot more difficult to explain the ending of the series, so I would advise you to watch the episodes - which you won't do, I suppose :D But please, don't say, that you know what the ending is, because you don't. And your friend doesn't know it either :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
rbevanx wrote:
You see? You're wrong, and your friend is wrong, too, because that is NOT the ending of Lost :D A lot of people said to me that they thought this was the ending of Lost, too, but that IS NOT the ending of this brilliant TV show :D It would be a lot more difficult to explain the ending of the series, so I would advise you to watch the episodes - which you won't do, I suppose :D But please, don't say, that you know what the ending is, because you don't. And your friend doesn't know it either :D
:lol:

Well if a lot of people think thats the ending as well, then I would of thought that would be the ending full stop.
He must have forgotton to carry the one on one of his five hundred clues then :lol:
I wish I could debate back but I can't as I never watched the show :D and you are not gonna make me watch it again DHOPW42, nice try though :lol:

It's a mystery that I'm happy I will never know about, like how existence started with a 100% certainty lol

This combination!!!! I adore Michael Emerson and obviously Jonah writes amazingly compelling storylines...this has amazing potential

Caviezel added, FANTASTIC!

Jonathan Nolan + JJ Abrams + Jim Caviezel? (lots of "J"s, lol :P )
I'm so watching this! :thumbup:

Jim Caviezel is an incredible actor, this show is looking great so far!

Do you guys think Chris will be involved with this project in any way? it's not that unreasonable to think he would guest direct or co-write an episode. Would be really cool though.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Do you guys think Chris will be involved with this project in any way? it's not that unreasonable to think he would guest direct or co-write an episode. Would be really cool though.
I don't know. TV Shows doesn't seem like his type of thing. Maybe an executive producer kind of role but directing is a long shot