Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
THAT WAS AWESOME!

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

are you guys watching some sneak peek if so i'll leave the page and wait till 10:00 as to not spoil myself.

thedarkshaw wrote:are you guys watching some sneak peek if so i'll leave the page and wait till 10:00 as to not spoil myself.
Nah, i already finished watching the episode (online). My previous post was my genuine reaction to the full episode.

I'm guessing it's the same case for Tilford.

OH MY GOD... MAN IF SHAHI WASN'T PREGNANT I WOULD HAVE CRIED THERE LOL THAT WAS AWESOME! to all those people bitching about the simulation and slow motion aspects of the episode can kick the fucking bricks! i can't believe what i just saw... ROOT AND SHAW!!!!!!!!!!!

CTV's EPisode 12 Promo:
I guess that raises new questions.

I hope Andy Callahan does a great job for next episode.

that may have cracked my top 4 poi episodes for the moment... i still am wrapping my mind around that episode. i didn't watch the peeks either again so. from the action, the bit of humor, the heart break. to the amazing cutting edge simulation scenarios to ( if you are a shipper like me ) ROOT AND SHAW!!!! THAT ENDING!!!! lol the previews for part 3 look like from an action stand point, devil's share on crack. im reading comments in other places and people are still suffering from shock at this episode. one guy said Denise the deserves a writing emmy... you damn right!

Havoc1st wrote:WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
:lol: Reasonable reaction.

I was unsure about some of it, and I'll have to watch it again, but it's clicking more on further reflection. Amazing episode!
thedarkshaw wrote:OH MY GOD HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/07/ ... e-review-2

:o :o :o
I was about to ask if that was a first. :o

I already predicted Matt Fowler was gonna give this episode an 10. So glad he did.

From now on i gonna name this episode The Crossing 2.0. Such a fitting title.