Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Inceptic wrote:Some more info:
The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Abrams' Bad Robot, is a crime drama centered around an ex-CIA hitman and a scientist who team up to prevent crimes before they happen.
http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/cbs-pic ... -to-pilot/
So its a sci fi?

If so, consider me in.

It reads
...a crime drama centered on a CIA agent, presumed dead, who is recruited by a reclusive billionaire to wage war against violent criminals in New York City.
for me.

Don't know if they changed the write up recently. Sounds less sci-fi and more Batman-ish to me. I like. :thumbup:

Batman-ish sci-fi? Count me more in. :geek:

TeddyBlass wrote:It reads
...a crime drama centered on a CIA agent, presumed dead, who is recruited by a reclusive billionaire to wage war against violent criminals in New York City.
for me.

Don't know if they changed the write up recently. Sounds less sci-fi and more Batman-ish to me. I like. :thumbup:
Yeah, they changed it.

But I like the new description better! :thumbup:

Almost sounds like Batman Beyond.

i hope its showed in portugal

And my excitement for this pilot has now been put in check:

via Deadline:
David Semel has been tapped to direct Jonathan Nolan's CIA drama pilot Person of Interest, which is being executive produced by J.J. Abrams. The CBS project, from Warner Bros. TV and Abrams' Bad Robot, is a crime drama centered on a CIA agent, presumed dead, who is recruited by a reclusive billionaire to wage war against violent criminals in New York City. Semel has directed the pilots for such series as NBC's Heroes, A&E's The Cleaner and, most recently, ABC's No Ordinary Family.

Heroes and No Ordinary Family? O god...

First season, well two seasons of Heroes were fantastic. Haven't seen ordinary family.

That first description sounded a lot like Minority Report lol.