Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Havoc1st wrote:I already predicted Matt Fowler was gonna give this episode an 10. So glad he did.

From now on i gonna name this episode The Crossing 2.0. Such a fitting title.
as a person has shipped root and shaw from the beginning... this crushed me lol but was so amazingly executed. you know what would be a sick gam by these writers after that. if shaw couldn't be found because decima turned her on her team... i don't think shoot fans would forgive that lmao.

AV Club gave The Crossing 2.0 an A. :clap:

Havoc1st wrote:AV Club gave The Crossing 2.0 an A. :clap:
I re-watched the episode again.I give in, i think i have finally found my new favorite person of interest episode in the series. initially it was Deus Ex Machina from last year but like people online say

THIS... FUCKING... SHOW!

Im not the only one i have read so many comment that i can't keep count with people saying its either they're favorite or top 5. Like havoc said... The Crossing 2.0. its funny because while fowler gave the crossing 1.0 a 10 avclub didn't completely like everything in the episode and gave it a B while this one gave a solid A.

Beautiful. :( But congrats to Sarah!! :D

thedarkshaw wrote:
THIS... FUCKING... SHOW!

Im not the only one i have read so many comment that i can't keep count with people saying its either they're favorite or top 5. Like havoc said... The Crossing 2.0. its funny because while fowler gave the crossing 1.0 a 10 avclub didn't completely like everything in the episode and gave it a B while this one gave a solid A.
Different AV Club reviewers for 1.0 & 2.0.

I Skimmed through the review 2.0, but didn't read the review for 1.0

What was the reviewer's complaints for 1.0 (aside from the kiss; I know that was one of the complaints)?

Havoc1st wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:
THIS... FUCKING... SHOW!

Different AV Club reviewers for 1.0 & 2.0.

I Skimmed through the review 2.0, but didn't read the review for 1.0

What was the reviewer's complaints for 1.0 (aside from the kiss; I know that was one of the complaints)?
The kiss was the only complaint. Probably felt it came out of nowhere, & affected his judgment way too much.

I want to start watching this show, but there are just so many episodes.

:o :o :o

:cry: :cry: :cry: