Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Good episode. Nice to finally have a Fusco flashback.
The Machine shutting down. :o I think the last two episodes will work like a 2 hour season finale and I wonder if for the first time on the show they will not have a person of interest. I also think that this "two hour finale" will follow two separate story lines: 1) Carter and Fusco working together to take down HR, Quinn,Simmons, perhaps with the help from Elias. 2) Reese and Finch teaming up with Root and Shaw to stop Greer and the people behind the virus, perhaps crossing paths with Penn2 and Hersh. Also I think it will reveal what really happened with Ingram and Grace and how Finch got his injury.
Just a fan...

Listen to Darrell Darnell and I talk about last night's episode, In Extremis, at TVTalk. Judging by how much we talked about it, we liked the Fusco story line more than the number's. He's been on quite a journey since the series started, and this episode highlighted it so well.
A friend knows where you buried the bodies. A good friend helped you bury them. So then, what kind of friend moves the bodies for you?
Doug Payton
Host: TVTalk "Person of Interest"

I didn't like the episode... maybe I was expecting too much but it felt like an average episode from season 1. I mean... the ending was great but... :(

I thought this episode was great. The Fusco flashblacks made me feel like stills wasn't just a random face anymore it connected him to fusco. Which was cool. Also the new number was great. In all it was a great episode.

Octaviana wrote:I didn't like the episode... maybe I was expecting too much but it felt like an average episode from season 1. I mean... the ending was great but... :(
:o
Really?
The victim is poisoned and dies, just like the machine. The plot is inspired by a classic movie D.O.A. (1950).
We got to know more about Fusco and Carter is in moral dilemma.
gib sigs

Octaviana wrote:I didn't like the episode... maybe I was expecting too much but it felt like an average episode from season 1. I mean... the ending was great but... :(
Did you like episode 18? Because i feel like episode 18 should've been like this episode. And episode 18 is the second most disappointing episode from season 2.
But to me the most disappointing episode for me is episode 19.
grifball wrote:I thought this episode was great. The Fusco flashblacks made me feel like stills wasn't just a random face anymore it connected him to fusco. Which was cool. Also the new number was great. In all it was a great episode.
I agree. This episode reminds me why i like Person of Interest so much and why it is my favorite tv show.

Is there 23 episode this season? If so i hope the next 3 episodes are tied together like episode 11, 12 and 13.

Havoc1st wrote: Is there 23 episode this season? If so i hope the next 3 episodes are tied together like episode 11, 12 and 13.
Yes there are going to be 23 episodes and the last three might revolve around the machines virus and the count down on the file finch has.

grifball wrote:
Havoc1st wrote: Is there 23 episode this season? If so i hope the next 3 episodes are tied together like episode 11, 12 and 13.
Yes there are going to be 23 episodes and the last three might revolve around the machines virus and the count down on the file finch has.
NO, there are only 22 episodes this season, 9th May is season finale.