CBS' Person of Interest

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Though the entire season didn't conclude by May 31 (final day of the season), think these are the episodes they'd submit for Emmy consideration for Best Drama series (last 2 would've been given to the Academy prior in advance).

TAPE 1: B.S.O.D./SNAFU
TAPE 2: 6,741/The Day The World Went Away
TAPE 3: .Exe/return 0

The 2 that fall under 'For Your Consideration': 6,741 & return 0.

Three nods to Batman in the last episode:

Finch's speech about breaking the rules, is similar to The Joker's in The Dark Knight. Also doubles as Actor Allusion, since Michael Emerson voiced the character in the animated version of The Dark Knight Returns. And not soon after Harold's tirade about a corrupt system, The Machine breaks out 600 criminals to facilitate his escape, much like Bane did, after destroying Harvey Dent's reputation in The Dark Knight Rises.

Another bookend: 501 & 510.

As for Emmys, is it one or two episodes for acting?

Have always argued will forever argue, that if there was a season of POI that should have been Amy's ticket to the big Emmy dance it was Season 4. From beginning to end for my money she was the Season 4 MVP, She had so many 5 star individual performances that season, really carried a large portion of the season ( especially when Sarah took the leave ) and i thought it was crap she got no consideration at all for supporting actress. Emilia Clarke ( who i don't think is what everyone makes her out to be ) got nominated that year despite having a super weak season on that overrated game of thrones.

Whistler wrote: As for Emmys, is it one or two episodes for acting?
They can submit a maximum of 2 performances for that category, I believe.

Greg mentioned the writing staff really challenging the actor in Michael, & they've done that 5 times so far: B.S.O.D. & SNAFU (in terms of playing against a computer screen), 6,741 (doing a version of Finch that isn't really him), A More Perfect Union (the comedic stuff), & The Day The World Went Away.

And there's still 3 more to go, which really seem to be pretty heavy for Harold (especially .Exe, if he's playing 2 versions of the character), which brings it up to 8. Michael probably had the hardest time picking which one(s) to represent himself with.

:cry:

Per Amy at the Dallas Con, things get uglier in the final 3. 5x10 can actually be considered 'happy' in comparison.

A dear friend made this.

Wait, Jonah himself voiced Samaritan? Damn.

ChrisTilford wrote:Per Amy at the Dallas Con, things get uglier in the final 3. 5x10 can actually be considered 'happy' in comparison.
I'll be sure to bring tissues. Also, I have a strange feeling Synechdoche is going to open with Harold "leaving" in the Subway car.
ChrisTilford wrote: A dear friend made this.

Thanks for renewing the pain.
thedarkshaw wrote:Image
Why would you do this to me?

GeneMod wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:Per Amy at the Dallas Con, things get uglier in the final 3. 5x10 can actually be considered 'happy' in comparison.
I'll be sure to bring tissues. Also, I have a strange feeling Synechdoche is going to open with Harold "leaving" in the Subway car.
ChrisTilford wrote: A dear friend made this.

What I'm here for :)

Not sure if you caught the alternate take for 5x12.

ChrisTilford wrote:
GeneMod wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:
What I'm here for :)

Not sure if you caught the alternate take for 5x12.
I thought I had commented on that, but alas, I was mistaken. Basically, I would be super stoked for something like that, but I'm not sure they'd go as far as you did. However, I think I might have read somewhere
Root has no in flesh appearance in .exe...
Can you confirm?