Jonathan will be writing Interstellar

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Nah not as good as Robo-Geisha

rbevanx wrote:Nah not as good as Robo-Geisha

Well, Machine Girl was such a good movie I think I may have to check this one out.

rbevanx wrote:Nah not as good as Robo-Geisha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but that's so funny.

Towards the end of the night I got to speak with Jonathan Nolan. While we spoke a lot about his hit CBS show Person of Interest, I asked about the status of his sci-fi movie Interstellar. He said he’s still developing it and hopes to be behind the camera soon. He also said he’s working on some other features but wouldn’t get specific.
:think:

Interstellar is becoming a Duke Nukem Forever project.

Oh how I wish this would have been made :(

So any further news on this project?

Cilogy wrote:What's the deal on this? Spielberg is still directing?

I had kinda hoped Chris himself would take this up after TDKR.
I think if Spielberg really wanted to make this than he would put his other upcoming projects aside to make it. He has so much on his plate I doubt he is gonna get to this anytime soon, he should let Chris have a go if he won't.

ComptonTerry wrote:Yeah I don't see why Spielberg is doing Robopocalypse next over this... but that's fine is he is. I too would much rather Chris Direct it, and I hope he does. I don't want to see this project go on the shelf forever.
Speilberg has way too many projects, he should focus on the ones that have true potential, like interstellar, not another historical drama :shifty:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Yeah I don't see why Spielberg is doing Robopocalypse next over this... but that's fine is he is. I too would much rather Chris Direct it, and I hope he does. I don't want to see this project go on the shelf forever.
Speilberg has way too many projects, he should focus on the ones that have true potential, like interstellar, not another historical drama :shifty:
Historical dramas are what he's best at as well as sci-fi. So he'll have Lincoln (historical drama) coming up, then Robopocalypse (sci fi) and then hopefully Interstellar (sci fi) or Pirate Latitudes (adventure).
He's good with any style of film. Best director to have ever walked the face of this Earth imo. Speaking of Earth.... Do you think aliens have films?
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013