Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:lol Leftovers didn't get anything and this does

-Vader
leftovers didn't get even leftovers then?

Hi,

Anyone else looking forward to Season 2 of Westworld? Both Jonah Nolan and Evan Rachel Wood have said S2 will be defined by chaos, instead of the "order" of Season 1. Should be good :)

Hey, welcome to NF. You'll probably regret your decision to join, but you never know :)

The official discussion thread for Westworld is in the Entertainment section (I don't really know why, but it is), so this kind of discussion is probably more relevant there.

Link: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 13996&view

And yes I think most people are looking forward to it.

‘Westworld’ Adds Two New Cast Members to Season 2
“Westworld” is filling out its cast for Season 2, adding two more actors to the ensemble, Variety has confirmed.

Jonathan Tucker and Neil Jackson have both been cast in the HBO series.

Tucker will recur as Major Craddock, a commanding military officer. Jackson will play Nicholas, a charming and resourceful man who finds himself in uncharted territory.

The duo joins previously announced newbie Katja Herbers, who was cast as a series regular. Louis Herthum and Talulah Riley, who were both in Season 1, have also been upped to series regulars.

Oh shit, it's happening.

i have no idea what this is gonna be anymore in both good and bad way
but I like the idea that MiB gets what he always wanted

I was so disappointed mid-season, all the way until finale, which was fine considering all the messups... so I'm likely sitting this one out until someone tells me I should actually care and it's on par with the very best of new television.

Where's that guy who followed this religiously? The one that got away?
Vader182 wrote:lol Leftovers didn't get anything and this does

-Vader
:sick:

Even considering its flaws, the first season was top notch television. I'm more excited for this than Stranger Things. It had higher highs.£

First season, beside idiotic scientists, was phenomenal.
And considering this is Nolan, this will be evolving, just like Person of Interest.