CBS' Person of Interest

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
http://sknr.net/2015/09/02/michael-emer ... -interest/

The full-fledged transcript of a conference call between several representatives of the online critic community & Michael Emerson and Greg Plageman. SpoilerTV's Bradley Adams is among them. Stuff's been posted in an abridged format in the previous page, but some additional bits that were probably a bit insignificant in respect to this that were left out, are included here.
thedarkshaw wrote: Wrenn Schmidt is also apart of a supernatural drama (on Cinemax coming soon). These supernatural dramas are just coming on like crazy. The one mentioned is interest. I love Cara of course but add Ryder and I'm might be sold :D
Yeah, Wrenn's project is called "Outcast", and it's from"The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman.

Speaking of supernatural, Amazon's got one in development from Guillermo del Toro called "Carnival Row".
Last edited by ChrisTilford on September 10th, 2015, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
Interview with Jonah and Greg detailing their favourite episodes, including one from S5.
Nolan: I have one more episode. And it's one the fans haven't seen yet. One of my other top favorite episodes on the show is Episode 4 of Season 5. Which is called "6,741." It's a doozy. It's going to blow everyone away. And it's just filled with f**king mayhem.
Plageman: We're pretty good now with stringing stories together, using multiple episodes in a row. Where it feels like you're really building to an explosive climax. We've been able to do that with a duration of a 23-episode season. To sustain the excitement and the serialized aspects for that long. But I think this year, with the 13 episodes, the really great part about that is that we're just building and building throughout. And what we have planned for the final three episodes of Season 5 is amazing.
http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04 ... e-episodes

Posts: 8016
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
GeneMod wrote:Interview with Jonah and Greg detailing their favourite episodes, including one from S5.
Nolan: I have one more episode. And it's one the fans haven't seen yet. One of my other top favorite episodes on the show is Episode 4 of Season 5. Which is called "6,741." It's a doozy. It's going to blow everyone away. And it's just filled with f**king mayhem.
Plageman: We're pretty good now with stringing stories together, using multiple episodes in a row. Where it feels like you're really building to an explosive climax. We've been able to do that with a duration of a 23-episode season. To sustain the excitement and the serialized aspects for that long. But I think this year, with the 13 episodes, the really great part about that is that we're just building and building throughout. And what we have planned for the final three episodes of Season 5 is amazing.
http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04 ... e-episodes
That's a nice list.

Anyway, isn't S5E4 titled ShotSeeker?

Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
Havoc1st wrote:
GeneMod wrote:Interview with Jonah and Greg detailing their favourite episodes, including one from S5.
Nolan: I have one more episode. And it's one the fans haven't seen yet. One of my other top favorite episodes on the show is Episode 4 of Season 5. Which is called "6,741." It's a doozy. It's going to blow everyone away. And it's just filled with f**king mayhem.
Plageman: We're pretty good now with stringing stories together, using multiple episodes in a row. Where it feels like you're really building to an explosive climax. We've been able to do that with a duration of a 23-episode season. To sustain the excitement and the serialized aspects for that long. But I think this year, with the 13 episodes, the really great part about that is that we're just building and building throughout. And what we have planned for the final three episodes of Season 5 is amazing.
http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04 ... e-episodes
That's a nice list.

Anyway, isn't S5E4 titled ShotSeeker?
That's what I thought too...

Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
GeneMod wrote:Interview with Jonah and Greg detailing their favourite episodes, including one from S5.
Nolan: I have one more episode. And it's one the fans haven't seen yet. One of my other top favorite episodes on the show is Episode 4 of Season 5. Which is called "6,741." It's a doozy. It's going to blow everyone away. And it's just filled with f**king mayhem.
Plageman: We're pretty good now with stringing stories together, using multiple episodes in a row. Where it feels like you're really building to an explosive climax. We've been able to do that with a duration of a 23-episode season. To sustain the excitement and the serialized aspects for that long. But I think this year, with the 13 episodes, the really great part about that is that we're just building and building throughout. And what we have planned for the final three episodes of Season 5 is amazing.
http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04 ... e-episodes
Thanks Gene. Really strong choices in their list.

I kinda like the title change for 504. 6741. 67+41 = 108. Which is the sum of 4. 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42: "The Numbers" from Lost.
According to Matt, Jonah spelt out the title in full: "Six Thousand, Seven Hundred, and Forty One". Read that it could refer to a certain neural implant's identification number. Or it could be an ID number for one of Samaritan's experiments, whatever it maybe.

Friend thinks it could refer to a line of code in the new Machine which could be the deciding factor on how thing'd play out, or it's the number of a particular simulation. If they were to go the Fringe S5 route, with an AI infested future, it could be Day 6741 since it went live. But that maybe a bit... too much.

Or could it refer to the number of robotic duplicants in Samaritan's first batch of several, that'll end up replacing humanity? (I kid. I kid.)

O/T: Keith David's gonna be the lead on 'Greenleaf', the first drama from Oprah Winfrey's Network "OWN". Straight to series order. Read about it here:
http://deadline.com/2015/09/keith-david ... 201513678/
Last edited by ChrisTilford on February 5th, 2016, 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
ChrisTilford wrote:Thanks Gene. Really strong choices in their list.

I kinda like the title change for 504. 6741. 67+41 = 108. Which is the sum of 4. 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42: "The Numbers" from Lost.
According to Matt, Jonah spelt out the title in full: "Six Thousand, Seven Hundred, and Forty One". Read that it could refer to a certain neural implant's identification number. Or it could be an ID number for one of Samaritan's experiments, whatever it maybe.

Friend thinks it could refer to a line of code in the new Machine which could be the deciding factor on how thing'd play out, or it's the number of a particular simulation. If they were to go the Fringe S5 route, with an AI infested future, it could be Day 6741 since it went live. But that maybe a bit... too much.

O/T: Keith David's gonna be the lead on 'Greenleaf', the first drama from Oprah Winfrey's Network "OWN". Straight to series order. Read about it here:
http://deadline.com/2015/09/keith-david ... 201513678/
I was actually thinking it was one of Samaritan's readings; i.e. 6741 deviants in Washington or some such.

Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
GeneMod wrote: I was actually thinking it was one of Samaritan's readings; i.e. 6741 deviants in Washington or some such.
That could work as well! Or, it could pertain to a particular directive in the event of an attack against it or a global crisis or summat.

Also read that it could refer to the number of hours Shaw has been under Samaritan custody.

Amy mentioned at the Fan Expo in Toronto that
She has a twenty three page scene with Finch in the Subway, which will be shot on Sep. 8 & 9. Andy Callahan is getting to Lucas O'Connor levels of meshing these 2 wonderful people together.

Posts: 967
Joined: October 2013
Location: Root and Shaws Bed
So far my friend is really enjoying POI. it seems the whole thing of season 1 being way more procedural then the others isn't an issue for him ( maybe he is used to that ). i wonder if he'll find the later seasons too complex or confusing but for now its working. Alot of people seem to actually be trying the show now.

Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013

Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
Sarah returns to work today!

Post Reply