Reminiscence (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
davids wrote:Could this be Nolan's next film? It's certainly a possibility.
I don't know about Chris, but Jonah could consider it for his feature debut somewhere down the line. He's working with Lisa on a similar, but different, project with HBO right now (that's he's directing as well), so it could mesh pretty well.

Just finished reading Reminiscence. I loved it. The visuals are going to be spectacular and the protagonist is very likable. Comparisons were made to Inception, Memento, and Blade Runner but I will add The Adjustment Bureau because for me, this is still a love story at its core (in a futuristic-ish background).
That ending! Beautiful and sad. That bit at the end where Nick said that there are no such things as a happy ending and Mae asked him to tell her a story but end it at the middle really got to me. :thumbup:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Just finished reading Reminiscence. I loved it. The visuals are going to be spectacular and the protagonist is very likable. Comparisons were made to Inception, Memento, and Blade Runner but I will add The Adjustment Bureau because for me, this is still a love story at its core (in a futuristic-ish background).
That ending! Beautiful and sad. That bit at the end where Nick said that there are no such things as a happy ending and Mae asked him to tell her a story but end it at the middle really got to me. :thumbup:
How did you get the script?

If anyone else has this script, it would be appreciated. Either PM or leave a link to D/L.

Thanks!

Hope it's not too late to get a response from the community. If I could get a copy of Lisa Joy's "Reminiscence" it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PM or Email: [email protected]

USER_O1 wrote:Hope it's not too late to get a response from the community. If I could get a copy of Lisa Joy's "Reminiscence" it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PM or Email: [email protected]
Think I have one. I'll search through, and if I find it, I'll email it to you.
EDIT: It has been sent. Enjoy

Could any fine gentleman send me a copy of Lisa's Reminiscence? Thanks in advance.

Hey together,

has anybody still a copy of "Reminiscence" and could DM it to me? :-)
Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

hey! I would also love a copy if any of you could DM me please!