Your Most Anticipated Film by Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Which one of these films you had more anticipation for before it comes out?

The Dark Knight (2008)
13%
Inception (2010)
26%
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
61%

Total votes: 31

BlairCo wrote:
durden_77 wrote:1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Inception
3. Dark Knight

Will always anticipate Nolan latest film the most.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TDKR no doubts, most anticipated film EVER

1. TDKR- I've been so hyped up about it for the past year and a half, constantly looking at news and updates at the expense of any hope of ever having a social life or girlfriend.

2. TDK- I was in high school when it was coming out, and I clearly remember all the hype.

3. Inception- Didn't watch a lot of trailers. Went in not knowing much about it and was completely blown away.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

Interstellar

1. TDKR - I was twisting and turning during the night before the day I got to see it :D the discussions between my friends, the trailers, the TV spots, the ads, the posters, the billboards, etc... before its release intensified the hype even further. the marketing was awesome as well, there were TDKR water bottles and USBs for sales...

2. Interstellar - Nolan x sci-fi... how can I not be hyped

I never anticipated any other Nolan film before TDKR. TDK came out out of nowhere for me (didn't know Nolan back then), and Inception wasn't shown in the country I lived at the time.

For me it's still The Dark Knight. Never have been that excited for anything else in my entire life. I remember staring at the posters for a long time while listening to some music and then watching the trailers over and over and over. It was kind of a sickness now that I think about it. How far I have fell from my massive fanboyism since then.£

Escalation each time for me.

I remember that I Only went to see The Dark Knight because I loved Begins, don't think I even knew Nolan's name at that time lol (I was 14)